Omarion Breaks Up With Girlfriend Apryl After She Refuses DNA Test For Son

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is how a lot of women get brothers caught up. They'll have children wit non-black men to have babies yet want us to take care of them. Don't fall for the scam. If she feels you arent good enough to have children with, she isn't for you.

MCMLXXIX

Rookie
Daps
My father has a friend who was married to a crazy bytch.

He knew the first child was his. He knew the second and third were his. The last one, he knew was not his because they had not had sex in years. By the time the last one arrived, he had checked out the marriage.

He had to get a DNA test done on all his kids due to the divorce. He said I remember telling my lawyer, I know for fact that last baby ain't mine. Came back, all of the kids were not his.

I have never in my lifetime saw a man's soul crushed. He had to take a leave from work. Then come to find out the middle two were true brothers. So she cheated with three different men and my father's friend was responsible for all of them. He said even the judge looked at him like, damn how am I suppose to handle this shyt. He said for years he would go to child support court and just cry. Yes, he had to man up and take responsibly, plus the courts helped him with that. When you look back at all the shyt she put you through about the kids and find out they were not your kids, that shyt hurt.

I got a kid (he is way younger then me) at my job who had to get a DNA test because the BM wanted some sort of public aid. Mind you weeks before I saw the child and was like, why didn't this negro get some DNA because this is not his. The child looked nothing like him and I had to hold my tongue because the next thing coming out my mouth was, whose child is this? I happen to open my mouth to another co worker like, that test is going to say that child was not his. My co worker was like, you are evil, don't say that. I get a call early on a Saturday morning, this man is at work in tears and my co worker whispering through the phone, "I hate you, you evil bytch, that baby ain't his. How the hell you know?"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is how a lot of women get brothers caught up. They'll have children wit non-black men to have babies yet want us to take care of them. Don't fall for the scam. If she feels you arent good enough to have children with, she isn't for you.
Yeah I don't think that's what happens. I don't think they get intentionally pregnant, I think they just fukkin around. It's not like black men have the greatest reputation for taking care of kids so why would they try to trap one of us instead of the Mescan nikka..

Aside from that, black features are too strong to to try to pull a fast one like that. Bish get pregnant, not knowing who the father is and then just hop it's her BF... That's usually what happens

Daps
Reppin
NYC

He knew the first child was his. He knew the second and third were his. The last one, he knew was not his because they had not had sex in years. By the time the last one arrived, he had checked out the marriage.

He had to get a DNA test done on all his kids due to the divorce. He said I remember telling my lawyer, I know for fact that last baby ain't mine. Came back, all of the kids were not his.

I have never in my lifetime saw a man's soul crushed. He had to take a leave from work. Then come to find out the middle two were true brothers. So she cheated with three different men and my father's friend was responsible for all of them. He said even the judge looked at him like, damn how am I suppose to handle this shyt. He said for years he would go to child support court and just cry. Yes, he had to man up and take responsibly, plus the courts helped him with that. When you look back at all the shyt she put you through about the kids and find out they were not your kids, that shyt hurt.

I got a kid (he is way younger then me) at my job who had to get a DNA test because the BM wanted some sort of public aid. Mind you weeks before I saw the child and was like, why didn't this negro get some DNA because this is not his. The child looked nothing like him and I had to hold my tongue because the next thing coming out my mouth was, whose child is this? I happen to open my mouth to another co worker like, that test is going to say that child was not his. My co worker was like, you are evil, don't say that. I get a call early on a Saturday morning, this man is at work in tears and my co worker whispering through the phone, "I hate you, you evil bytch, that baby ain't his. How the hell you know?"

People would have to die. I'm putting a greenlight on EVERYBODY.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Yes indeed youngin.......a lot of these cats have to realize the hard way..like I did :snoop:

that MONEY can't CONTROL women..it can only PACIFY them for their selective reasons.....cause they being women are REBELLIOUS in nature

they don't like ANY TYPE OF RESTRAINT even if its the type of restraint that making their lives better...think about their rich a$$ daddies that spoiled them and they still did fukked up shyt

these hoes are self centered

last year I was switching back in forth between the girlfriend of the local "Pill Man" and the wife of a Pastor......

both these mofos had money like Yao Ming compared to me....

but THIER WOMEN didn't RESPECT THEM....... :manny:

girl A..the Pill Man's byatch was broke all the time...her man saved her..even bought her a whip.....would you believe within two weeks of getting her that whip , she popped up at my place in that dude's car?!?!? ...Im like WTF :wtf: ....even though we fukked ...I was paranoid thinking he trailed her to my place

girl B...is the wife of a pastor in Atlanta...this broad had no respect foe her husband who allowed her to quit her job while he put her in a new home and helped pay for her to go back to school....but she decided since I was an ex from college to reignite that ole flame we had...next thing you know I got this byatch reading from the BOOK OF LUKE "face down..thy a$$ up!!" :ohlawd:

it really fukked me up..how ungrateful these byatches is....they AIN'T LOYAL TO SHYT BUT THIER OWN SELFISH INTRESTS!!

YOUR MONEY IS ONLY TEMPORAL.............EVERY MAN IS EXPENDABLE TO THEM.....

this is an OLD STORY it ain't just us black folks that go thru this...look at all the rich white men who jobless wives sleep with the pool boy or the help..... :russ:

and I can honestly say it has happened to me....as my EX says "it ain't about money".....

she right...but to be honest I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S ABOUT ANYMORE WITH THESE HOES :patrice:

It ain't 'bout nothing but the next moment of entertainment. Women'll play nice if you're Mr. Moneybags until they can get a lock in on the dough and then they'll have Entertainment man on the side doing whatever, whenever... but make no mistake, both are expendable.

MCMLXXIX

Rookie
Daps
People would have to die. I'm putting a greenlight on EVERYBODY.

She was not worth it. Since the divorce, her life has gone down hill and unfortunately, so have the kids. I can say dude tired to be a very good father, but the mother poisoned the kids minds and now they are all damaged. Since they are all adults now, he doesn't have to pay CS.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Yes indeed youngin.......a lot of these cats have to realize the hard way..like I did :snoop:

that MONEY can't CONTROL women..it can only PACIFY them for their selective reasons.....cause they being women are REBELLIOUS in nature

they don't like ANY TYPE OF RESTRAINT even if its the type of restraint that making their lives better...think about their rich a$$ daddies that spoiled them and they still did fukked up shyt

these hoes are self centered

last year I was switching back in forth between the girlfriend of the local "Pill Man" and the wife of a Pastor......

both these mofos had money like Yao Ming compared to me....

but THIER WOMEN didn't RESPECT THEM....... :manny:

girl A..the Pill Man's byatch was broke all the time...her man saved her..even bought her a whip.....would you believe within two weeks of getting her that whip , she popped up at my place in that dude's car?!?!? ...Im like WTF :wtf: ....even though we fukked ...I was paranoid thinking he trailed her to my place

girl B...is the wife of a pastor in Atlanta...this broad had no respect foe her husband who allowed her to quit her job while he put her in a new home and helped pay for her to go back to school....but she decided since I was an ex from college to reignite that ole flame we had...next thing you know I got this byatch reading from the BOOK OF LUKE "face down..thy a$$ up!!" :ohlawd:

it really fukked me up..how ungrateful these byatches is....they AIN'T LOYAL TO SHYT BUT THIER OWN SELFISH INTRESTS!!

YOUR MONEY IS ONLY TEMPORAL.............EVERY MAN IS EXPENDABLE TO THEM.....

this is an OLD STORY it ain't just us black folks that go thru this...look at all the rich white men who jobless wives sleep with the pool boy or the help..... :russ:

and I can honestly say it has happened to me....as my EX says "it ain't about money".....

she right...but to be honest I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S ABOUT ANYMORE WITH THESE HOES :patrice:

I have a natural guard up around women just due to be putting on game and my own personal experiences. But Jesus Christ, I come to the Coli and it makes me never want to get in a serious relationship again :mjcry:

MCMLXXIX

Rookie
Daps
I have a natural guard up around women just due to be putting on game and my own personal experiences. But Jesus Christ, I come to the Coli and it makes me never want to get in a serious relationship again :mjcry:

Don't say that.

The second story, dude told co workers that his BM was messing around when she went to school and he started messing around with some local girl. When she came home, they had sex multiple times and she went back to school. Then he got the call. However, men need to understand how pregnancy works and start adding shyt together. You call back two weeks later and say I'm pregnant, start adding shyt up and asking questions. Once thing that has not changed is that it takes nine months to carry a baby to term unless there are complications. Healthy pregnancies still are nine months. If you know your "girl" is messing around and you go raw in her, then you are probability no the only one going raw.

Another male co worker was like, you didn't get no DNA. Negro, that would have been the FIRST thing I would have done.

So I but some blame on him. Guys have to be smart. There is too much out here to prevent a pregnancy, I'm not talking abortion. I had a 40 year old co worker come to me talking about I'm pregnant. I'm 10 years younger then her. I'm like how did that happen? The condom broke. Me: you couldn't get you any Plan B, they sale it at every drug store. Hell you got a medical card and with that they take off $25.00. She looked me dead in my face and said what is that?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying...this website really is depressing sometimes. :totheeastside:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Exactly Lotta women really see black men as the last option when considering something serious.

They do them and have babies with non blacks and run to nikkas when no one else wants them. A lot of Hispanic women do that around here, when papi rejects them they start settling for nikkas and bring 2 or more kids to us. Alot nikkas so blindly light skin good hair tell end up taking take of some chick and her kids just to be with her.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
She was not worth it. Since the divorce, her life has gone down hill and unfortunately, so have the kids. I can say dude tired to be a very good father, but the mother poisoned the kids minds and now they are all damaged. Since they are all adults now, he doesn't have to pay CS.
:wow: