Omarion Breaks Up With Girlfriend Apryl After She Refuses DNA Test For Son

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
whats funny about this is it reminds me of these 2 folks on my block growing up. it was some black chick and she was with this jewish dude, anyways she got pregnant at 17, and then the jewish kid took care of the kid well until it was like 4-5, paying child support, having week long custody, despite the fact that they werent together anymore. anyways long story short, me and my boy who was mexican and lived on the block were 3 years younger than them, , so when she got preg, she was a senior and we were soph. I mention this because after their first child, my mexican homie got married to her and decided it was best to get a dna test for her first child....it turned out to be his. LOL. jewish kid was paying them funds for 4 years, only to find out it wasnt his. that ether musta been something serious.

MF_BREW

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee,WI
tumblr_mt3ngj83211svt5w5o1_r1_400.gif

Daps
The fact that dude was by this girls side for the whole time, built up his excitement for having a baby boy and then this?!

fukked up. He should bounce if it isnt his for sure!

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a lot of bullshyt here from people who don't know what they're talkin about. The mere fact the girl won't do a DNA test and the child looks Mexican is evidence enough it's not Omarion's kid. Moreover I laugh at these stupid ass people who talk about the Carribean countries. I have family from Trinidad and I lived there for two years. These are what the average black Trinidadian tends to look like:

20130124-HPV-05.jpg

Indians and blacks self segregate and the mixed people are clearly obvious. You can clearly differentiate the blacks from the Hindi in this pictyre. As you can see, every black girl has nappy hair or close to it. Even light skins in Trinidad have nikka like hair, same as AAs. Black Trinidadians generally have hair lik the bottom right girl's. Isn't that the same hair AAs usually have? You see anybody with Indian hair that doesn't fukking look Indian?
Nobody is talkin about the average blacks in these countries having straight hair, were just saying it possible because we know they exist. Plus, black people weren't nappy originally but that's a topic for a another day :sas2:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
In your situation you have a mexican father and a black mother. In Omarions situation it should be a black father with a black mother so his child shouldn't look like yours unless the father was mexican, just like your situation. The baby is even lighter than your child..
His babymoms is biracial...ive seen with my own eyes where the father is biracial and the baby comes out with more of the grandfathers hair and complexion..thats the thing when it comes to mixed kids..u never know where the kid is gonna pull features from..

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Wasnt trynna attack your girl personally i meant generally. Some females i know got that guilt trip game down pat. Theyll have you thinking you got a baby by her amd never even slept with her. Lol
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

some broad hit me with that back in the day.... hit it on tuesday.. bytch show up to homecoming on saturday talking bout "i'm pregnant and it's yours"

had me like :to: for 3-4 weeks....

now as an adult i realize ain't no test in the world giving you that shyt back in 3 days... shyt first response don't even work till AFTER you missed a period.. also if she went to a doc... got smashed on tuesday, called the doc wednesday and got an appointment, test and results back by friday afternoon... in 1998?? nah bytch