Omarion Breaks Up With Girlfriend Apryl After She Refuses DNA Test For Son

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"sure i'll take the test.. but just know i'll be keeping that test to show your son one day of what you really thought of us.... after i make your life a living hell for treating me like some slut... let me know when you're ready to go :sas2:"

me : :ohhh::obama: "i respect that answer"

my kid literally looks like my twin so i never did it... but the confidence and swagger of her words... and knowing she just couldn't wait to prove me wrong and fukk me over... i knew she wasn't lying

had a nikka like :whoa:

A smart female thats lying through her teeth would have said the same thing breh. Funny, you said she gonna tell the kid what daddy thinks of "us". The kid aint got nothing to do with wheather she a cheater or not.

That being said my girl was watching maury, then looked at me and said i could understand if you wanted a test in todays, day and age. That shyt should be mandatory.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
most women can't WAIT to take that test... i jokingly asked my girl to take one.... in the words of my girl

"sure i'll take the test.. but just know i'll be keeping that test to show your son one day of what you really thought of us.... after i make your life a living hell for treating me like some slut... let me know when you're ready to go :sas2:"

me : :ohhh::obama: "i respect that answer"

my kid literally looks like my twin so i never did it... but the confidence and swagger of her words... and knowing she just couldn't wait to prove me wrong and fukk me over... i knew she wasn't lying

had a nikka like :whoa:

but let her have been like "nah nikka i'm NOT gonna get one :birdman:"

i'd have been up in that walmart so fast buying racks of dna tests.. i'd have gotten multiple sources and labs to get my findings AND filed the paperwork before i even got the results back, just to be sure

this girl got pregnant and try n trap me talkin bout the kid mine :camby:

when she was pregnant i told her I aint doin no baby showers no nothin until the kid born, no one in my family will even know bout the kid until I can get a DNA test I aint signing shyt til then either :birdman: I told her if the kid mine, then ill take care of him/her no problem cause thats my kid, but I aint doin shyt until I know for a fact that kid mine :birdman:

she got an abortion :sas2:

DNA tests should be mandatory by the state :yeshrug:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a lot of bullshyt here from people who don't know what they're talkin about. The mere fact the girl won't do a DNA test and the child looks Mexican is evidence enough it's not Omarion's kid. Moreover I laugh at these stupid ass people who talk about the Carribean countries. I have family from Trinidad and I lived there for two years. These are what the average black Trinidadian tends to look like:

20130124-HPV-05.jpg

Indians and blacks self segregate and the mixed people are clearly obvious. You can clearly differentiate the blacks from the Hindi in this pictyre. As you can see, every black girl has nappy hair or close to it. Even light skins in Trinidad have nikka like hair, same as AAs. Black Trinidadians generally have hair lik the bottom right girl's. Isn't that the same hair AAs usually have? You see anybody with Indian hair that doesn't fukking look Indian?

Last edited:
Daps
Love & Hip Hop Hollywood star Omarion calls it quits with girlfriend Apryl after she refused to give her son a DNA test to prove he’s Omarion’s baby.

On recent episodes of the reality show Omarion’s mom doesn’t care for Apryl and even hinted that the baby looks biracial. Apryl’s ex is of Mexican descent.

omarion-apryl-baby.jpg
Lmao yooooo I swear before I read this
On recent episodes of the reality show Omarion’s mom doesn’t care for Apryl and even hinted that the baby looks biracial. Apryl’s ex is of Mexican descent.
I said to myself "that baby looks mexican":laff:

be black and raise juan pablo brehs...

couple of mehicans post on the coli:sas1:...which one of you are the padre?:sas2:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
fukk all of that "I'm crushed and insulted" bullshyt
from broads.
dont sign the damn birth certificate until youre
DNA results are back in from the lab.
here in st louis......if you sign the birth certificate
and the kid is not yours you gotta pay anyway.

(this is where shyt get gangster)
if you have a DNA test and it turns out youre
not the childs father and lets say she (finds a soul) and closes the child support
case against you.........a few months later the state will reopen the case
and it's up to you to "pay for a lawyer/pay lawyer fees/and pay to
have your name removed from the birth certificate before the state
will close the case"
youre looking at spending at least 40 k.

wat6rr.jpg

The game is a cold piece, jack :wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
this girl got pregnant and try n trap me talkin bout the kid mine :camby:

when she was pregnant i told her I aint doin no baby showers no nothin until the kid born, no one in my family will even know bout the kid until I can get a DNA test I aint signing shyt til then either :birdman: I told her if the kid mine, then ill take care of him/her no problem cause thats my kid, but I aint doin shyt until I know for a fact that kid mine :birdman:

she got an abortion :sas2:

DNA tests should be mandatory by the state :yeshrug:
A smart female thats lying through her teeth would have said the same thing breh. Funny, you said she gonna tell the kid what daddy thinks of "us". The kid aint got nothing to do with wheather she a cheater or not.

That being said my girl was watching maury, then looked at me and said i could understand if you wanted a test in todays, day and age. That shyt should be mandatory.

i'm not a damn idiot... if this was ANYBODY else or some scallywag broad, fukk yea i'm doing the same..

this is my woman that i lived with and was with for years... still with.. never even had a question about my level of trust... and again.. the baby looks JUST like me.. and now he's three and i can for damn sure tell that's my child.. our baby pics look exactly the same

anything different.. her, our situation, him... and i'd have gone all the way in on her... shyt i still asked my mom AT THE HOSPITAL "sooooo you don't think i need a dna test" cause she said he looked so much like me

but don't get me wrong.. i'm in full agreement.. that shyt should be mandatory.. bytch tried to hit me with that fake a baby shyt in 8th grade.. i been hip to the game

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not a damn idiot... if this was ANYBODY else or some scallywag broad, fukk yea i'm doing the same..

this is my woman that i lived with and was with for years... still with.. never even had a question about my level of trust... and again.. the baby looks JUST like me.. and now he's three and i can for damn sure tell that's my child.. our baby pics look exactly the same

anything different.. her, our situation, him... and i'd have gone all the way in on her... shyt i still asked my mom AT THE HOSPITAL "sooooo you don't think i need a dna test" cause she said he looked so much like me

but don't get me wrong.. i'm in full agreement.. that shyt should be mandatory.. bytch tried to hit me with that fake a baby shyt in 8th grade.. i been hip to the game
Wasnt trynna attack your girl personally i meant generally. Some females i know got that guilt trip game down pat. Theyll have you thinking you got a baby by her amd never even slept with her. Lol

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
some babies look a lot different at birth and throughout their first year or two

with that said. suspect at best given the facts. demanding a paternity test and getting rejected? :what:

the picture of her kissin his hand with her eyes closed for some reason had me like :patrice:

Daps
His baby momma is black and asian with wavy hair. its a possibility the baby took after her, but its too early to tell right now. His hair might get more texture when he gets older.

Daps
Why would he ask a woman for a dna test. Just take the baby to the hospital and get it done. :snoop: He was looking for a way out. You dont need permission to get your son tested.

she probably isnt comfortable with the baby being away from her yet so he would have to tell her

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
she probably isnt comfortable with the baby being away from her yet so he would have to tell her
:usure:

You can order a dna test for home. You can send a swab to a dna tester along with your swab. She never has to know. Omarion is either dumb or this is scripted.

Irreconsilable differences is one thing, straight up saying

SHE DIDNT WANT TO TAKE A DNA TEST SO I LEFT, is another. It sounds messy.

In california, if the baby is yours or not, she can put papers on you if you signed the birth certificate.

If omarion had have looked at her eyebrows though, he coulda saved himself a lot of trouble.

omarion-apryl-jones-pregnant.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
April is blasian. :noah:

with that being said, asian genes are strong maybe the kid got his grandma genes or something. :manny:

me and my girl have a son, and that child kid come out looking chinese but his girl african, Imma hit that lil nikka with that :usure: cause them knocks genes are powerful, we not playin that shyt. check the lil nikka jawline!!!!!