Omarion Breaks Up With Girlfriend Apryl After She Refuses DNA Test For Son

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's got an icebox where his heart used to be. :mjcry:

:russ::deadrose::heh:

Damn what does this hoe do for a living?

I'm single brehs but to all my young rich nikkaz out there gettin money. Pay attention to these hoes at all cost. Omarion seem like a humble dude who based on the show was excited for his baby' to be born. this is fukked up. But these hoes is prone to this nonsense. Nikka put his career on hold cause of this child smh

The-Rock-Clapping-Reaction-Gif.gif

I love this site! #colithebest

:salute:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'd be a little insulted if a guy asked me to do that, but I wouldn't refuse it. He has the right to know 100%
most women can't WAIT to take that test... i jokingly asked my girl to take one.... in the words of my girl

"sure i'll take the test.. but just know i'll be keeping that test to show your son one day of what you really thought of us.... after i make your life a living hell for treating me like some slut... let me know when you're ready to go :sas2:"

me : :ohhh::obama: "i respect that answer"

my kid literally looks like my twin so i never did it... but the confidence and swagger of her words... and knowing she just couldn't wait to prove me wrong and fukk me over... i knew she wasn't lying

had a nikka like :whoa:

but let her have been like "nah nikka i'm NOT gonna get one :birdman:"

i'd have been up in that walmart so fast buying racks of dna tests.. i'd have gotten multiple sources and labs to get my findings AND filed the paperwork before i even got the results back, just to be sure

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
All he has to do is swab the baby's mouth with a Q-Tip and take it over. :yeshrug: Pretty much anything the baby interacts with (saliva on the shirt for example) and he can prove it.

Her denying it though is all the validation he needs. :lolbron:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
DNA test after the baby is born should be a law. Doesn't make sense to have someone sign a birth certificate and be legally obligated to a child that possibly isn't theirs. Making it a law will also cut down on "You wouldn't ask me this if you loved and trusted me" BS.
they've thought of this... problem is, who's paying for it? and what if the dad isn't there? or knows he can just duck it by not giving a test... what if she got like 8 nikkas on some maury shyt..

shyt a baby costs like 8 gs to have with no insurance... adding on $50 for a test in order to sign a BC would be reasonable.. but once you cross into personal family shyt, forcing people to get medical tests and making laws with consequences if you don't follow... you gonna open a fukked up door into all sorts of pregnancy shyt

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Venem, thats either duck tales or u got crazy baby mama.

Congrats to ur life and ur creation.

no ducktales... we play around a lot.. i don't know how serious she was at the time tho :ld:

so don't take it as she flipped the fukk out with that response... it was more of a "oh word? :ufdup:

you wanna not trust me huh?? ok bet, embarass me with a dna test and WHEN (not if) I'm right, i'm gonna make you pay for this"

realize me and her been together for 3 years before she got pregnant... from her point of view (and most FAITHFUL women) it's a slap in the face. they have been with you.. only you.. fukking you and everything else that comes with a relationship... they stood by you... held you down... didn't cheat.. get pregnant and probably scared to tell you (her first, my first, doesn't know how i'll react, etc)... they finally tell you and the first, or one of the first things you bring up, is.........

"i'm gonna need a dna test"

you might as well have said "yea bytch i think you fukk other nikkas.. you don't even know if they nutting in you or what... you can't even get your timeline correct... you're the type to hide that, still try to pin a baby on me... and you'd let me spend my time, love, money and effort on you two, and not even tell me there's a chance it ain't mine"

ain't no basically about it.. cause for her to be lying, that's exactly what she'd be doing.. i don't even blame her :manny:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk all of that "I'm crushed and insulted" bullshyt
from broads.
dont sign the damn birth certificate until youre
DNA results are back in from the lab.
here in st louis......if you sign the birth certificate
and the kid is not yours you gotta pay anyway.
(this is where shyt get gangster)
if you have a DNA test and it turns out youre
not the childs father and lets say she (finds a soul) and closes the child support
case against you.........a few months later the state will reopen the case
and it's up to you to "pay for a lawyer/pay lawyer fees/and pay to
have your name removed from the birth certificate before the state
will close the case"
youre looking at spending at least 40 k.

wat6rr.jpg