Omarion Breaks Up With Girlfriend Apryl After She Refuses DNA Test For Son

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It won't change people's actions, but the father will know off the bat (before he claims that child).
No he won't. When a bytch gets pregnant, he "claims" it or he don't. If you staying with her throughout you already claimed it. What a nikka gonna do not pay no doctor bills? Show her zero support and then when the baby pops out and it is his, try to mend fences? Now it's not his and he invested all that time and the baby ain't his. He still got to carry that for the rest of his life.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Addelllay Holmes

american-me-o.gif

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No he won't. When a bytch gets pregnant, he "claims" it or he don't. If you staying with her throughout you already claimed it. What a nikka gonna do not pay no doctor bills? Show her zero support and then when the baby pops out and it is his, try to mend fences? Now it's not his and he invested all that time and the baby ain't his. He still got to carry that for the rest of his life.
Well, he has the CHOICE to take care of the baby or not. shyt happens. You invest in a relationship, you take risks. Both men and women can get screwed over at the end of the day.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
:dahell: If he ain't a punk he's going to bounce. If that's me, I'm not claiming that child. :dahell:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
They should probably just make it mandatory. Baby is born, run a quick test.

Yeah. Over time they could build a database of fathers, too. If the mother doesn't have a nikka to claim the baby at birth, they could run it through the national database similar to how they do with fingerprints.

shyt should have been implemented a long time ago.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
It's like when a girl wants to go through your phone to make sure you're telling the truth.

Listen, I understand it. I don't think he's wrong for asking to confirm if it's his child...I'm just saying it confirms the lack of trust...but when it comes to something as serious as a kid, then it's more important to know that it's your baby than showing trust.

The two aren't comparable, brehette. This is a baby we're talking about. A living, breathing human being someone else is claiming you helped create.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: If he ain't a punk he's going to bounce. If that's me, I'm not claiming that child. :dahell:
WTF are you taking about. Ya girl say "babe I'm pregnant". What you gonna do say "alright, well we gonna seprate for 6 -9 months. call me when the paternity tests come back:"!? FOH.

Now say you're supportive and stay with her , you excited about the prospect of being a dad. Then bam you are not the father. You can leave at that point, but the damage is already done. You fukked for the rest of your life.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, he has the CHOICE to take care of the baby or not. shyt happens. You invest in a relationship, you take risks. Both men and women can get screwed over at the end of the day.
He always had that choice........

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
WTF are you taking about. Ya girl say "babe I'm pregnant". What you gonna do say "alright, well we gonna seprate for 6 -9 months. call me when the paternity tests come back:"!? FOH.

Now say you're supportive and stay with her , you excited about the prospect of being a dad. Then bam you are not the father. You can leave at that point, but the damage is already done. You fukked for the rest of your life.
It's a terrible situation. I hear what you're saying, but nothing wrong with confirming off the bat once the baby is born.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.

That would bother me, probably for the rest of my life. But I'd still rather know and hopefully move on eventually :manny:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I coulda sworn there some law in certain states that says "if you assume the role of a father, then you're liable for child support" whether the kid is yours or not

Not all states breh, either way they should do it ON SPOT. Guy doesn't have to feel bad after developing an emotion attachment to the kid if he finds out later, he should be able to find out immediately. That might sound cruel, but I can't get jiggy with someone first cheating on you and then going to have you raising someone else's kid without you ever knowing :mindblown:

Well in bama it works like that. My cousin was paying child support for 4 years on a baby he signed the birth certificate for. Did the DNA test went to court and didn't have to pay CS anymore.

Bama is one of most conservative states in the union. If they let it happen I'm sure most other states would

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That would bother me, probably for the rest of my life. But I'd still rather know and hopefully move on eventually :manny:
But if you had been nutting in your women regularly and she gets pregnant. You're not going to be thinking about a DNA test

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I know Omarion's career isn't what it once was, but he can get a better looking broad than this. Chick looks tired. When I saw her in his Breakfast Club interview I was like, "I'm not even famous and I wouldn't holla at her" :scusthov:

omarion-apryl-jones.jpg

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
DNA test after the baby is born should be a law. Doesn't make sense to have someone sign a birth certificate and be legally obligated to a child that possibly isn't theirs. Making it a law will also cut down on "You wouldn't ask me this if you loved and trusted me" BS.
hell yeah