Omarion Breaks Up With Girlfriend Apryl After She Refuses DNA Test For Son

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
knew a nikka who took care of a chick all the way to the pregnancy....baby came out a diff complexion and he walked out the hospital :mjlol:

7297_3688.gif

The amount of brolic RN's, hospital security, and stun gun voltage it woulda took to pry me off that bytch if that happened to me :wow:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
DNA test after the baby is born should be a law. Doesn't make sense to have someone sign a birth certificate and be legally obligated to a child that possibly isn't theirs. Making it a law will also cut down on "You wouldn't ask me this if you loved and trusted me" BS.

That's a good idea. Not sure why this isn't already done. :mindblown:

They can do it right there in the hospital at birth. But, I'm thinking they'd need a cop present in case some wild shyt pops off. Some nikka finds out the kid ain't his, he might go straight :demonic:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Damn.

Omarion's a good dude too.

Meant him a while back.
Yeah. We were pretty good friends through middle school, and talked a little through high school, but not much.
Omari isn't stupid. He knows damm well that isn't is fukking kid. He doesn't need her permision for the dna test. If she leaves the kid with him he can have it done.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why? He's just protecting his investment. It's no different than getting a prepurchase inspection on a new car or having something appraise a house before putting it on the market. :yeshrug:

@Emperor_ReinScarf
It's like when a girl wants to go through your phone to make sure you're telling the truth.

Listen, I understand it. I don't think he's wrong for asking to confirm if it's his child...I'm just saying it confirms the lack of trust...but when it comes to something as serious as a kid, then it's more important to know that it's your baby than showing trust.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's like when a girl wants to go through your phone to make sure you're telling the truth.

Listen, I understand it. I don't think he's wrong for asking to confirm if it's his child...I'm just saying it confirms the lack of trust...but when it comes to something as serious as a kid, then it's more important to know that it's your baby than showing trust.

I dont think it confirms lack of trust.

Plenty of men over history have had complete trust in a woman and been totally blindsided by a baby that looks nothing like them. That's when it becomes a trust issue.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should probably just make it mandatory. Baby is born, run a quick test.
It won't solve nothing. They can check amnio fluids as well before birth. Won't shyt change though. People gonna be grimey regardless. nikkas commit crimes on camera like the lawman can't watch video tapes.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It won't solve nothing. They can check amnio fluids as well before birth. Won't shyt change though. People gonna be grimey regardless. nikkas commit crimes on camera like the lawman can't watch video tapes.
It won't change people's actions, but the father will know off the bat (before he claims that child).

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
you don't have to pay CS or be legally obligated to a child that is not yours even if you sign the birth certificate

Not all states breh, either way they should do it ON SPOT. Guy doesn't have to feel bad after developing an emotion attachment to the kid if he finds out later, he should be able to find out immediately. That might sound cruel, but I can't get jiggy with someone first cheating on you and then going to have you raising someone else's kid without you ever knowing :mindblown: