Omarion Breaks Up With Girlfriend Apryl After She Refuses DNA Test For Son

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
this is a plot to boost the story line on love and hip hop......

:patrice:

ur telling me this nicca has been with the baby for x amount of months but still cant find time to get a quick spit DNA from the babies mouth.....:sas1:

:mjpls:that mona scott young.......

dumbass was in denial till his mom pressured to asking for a dna test recently

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I'd be a little insulted if a guy asked me to do that, but I wouldn't refuse it. He has the right to know 100%

Why? He's just protecting his investment. It's no different than getting a prepurchase inspection on a new car or having something appraise a house before putting it on the market. :yeshrug:

@Emperor_ReinScarf

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Can you get tested before ? Oh I feel insulted

Dna test oh I feel insulted

Women will always bring up the what you don't trust me.

Its funny I always say check up on your investment and folks try and throw shots at me,but go ahead raise that little Mexican

Why? He's just protecting his investment. It's no different than getting a prepurchase inspection on a new car or having something appraise a house before putting it on the market. :yeshrug:

@Emperor_ReinScarf

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
another thing that's fukked up tho, even if she changes her mind and it turns out to be his she still had doubts
full

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
your hair is not straight :russ::russ:

we know this. Everybody knows this

that n1gga Omarion got some self hatred issues

most them Hollywood cats get FUKKED up like dat...that's what messed up the JACKSONS...

He Betta take advantage of his MMG relationship and use OFFICER RICKY paternity services to bring about composure.....

before he become a Ricky Ross punchline..

"got Omarian smuggling thru his Mexicano infant!!!!" :ohlawd:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
In your situation you have a mexican father and a black mother. In Omarions situation it should be a black father with a black mother so his child shouldn't look like yours unless the father was mexican, just like your situation. The baby is even lighter than your child..
She Asian, right?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
DNA test after the baby is born should be a law. Doesn't make sense to have someone sign a birth certificate and be legally obligated to a child that possibly isn't theirs. Making it a law will also cut down on "You wouldn't ask me this if you loved and trusted me" BS.
you don't have to pay CS or be legally obligated to a child that is not yours even if you sign the birth certificate