Olympic Gold Medalist Joel Embiid using up his PTO to start the season. Expected to miss several games.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's wild that he stated he won’t play b2bs the rest of his career.
these networks and streaming services that paid all that bread needs to hit Silver and the NBAPA with the :ufdup:

They should have the option to flex games when goofys pull load management and shyt.

Players gonna fukk around and lose guaranteed contracts cause we know they'll fold if they get locked out. :francis:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maxey better be prepared to carry the load with these two as his running mates.

With that said, I think this is smart. They’ll be good enough with him missing half of the season to make the playoffs. They just need him and PG to be healthy come postseason.

If I was a Sixers fan who actually goes to games, I’d be sick.
Sitting out games doesn’t prepare you to play playoff games. I don’t know why teams don’t realize this.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Sitting out games doesn’t prepare you to play playoff games. I don’t know why teams don’t realize this.
the belief is that it ain't gonna matter how ready you might be if you're hurt and that's all teams are paranoid about. Joel Embiid to the Sixers is fine china. You only wanna break that out when you need to.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When the playoffs are a virtually guaranteed outcome to the point where teams don't even care who they play, you get this.

When teams are trying to extend their careers to keep getting contract extensions like Kawhi and Embiid, you get this. Embiid in another lifetime is that HOF center that only played 7 years.

This is the NBA and if you don't like that, blame @Houston911 because this is the league he dreamed of (except for all the Euros getting drafted high. He had to make some concessions).

Lol

I’m fukking with the euros. They grew on me :snoop:

Yall joking but they really gon have pto for nba players at some point :russ:

This shyt is silly

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol

I’m fukking with the euros. They grew on me :snoop:

Yall joking but they really gon have pto for nba players at some point :russ:

This shyt is silly
The problem is the teams are on board with it. Only way it changes is for ratings and sales to drop enough to force hands. That ain’t happening

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Well, injuries absolutely hamper a player’s ability to be most effective and impactful at contributing to winning basketball games. And they clearly believe it will help Embiid at the end of a long season to sit him at times.