OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have the CX 55. Looking forward to the 2023 Lg release. First day cop. If anyone has any info on future release please post. Sony and Samsung I'm Contemplating as well. But if its not broke don't fix it. My LG is magical

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I have the CX 55. Looking forward to the 2023 Lg release. First day cop. If anyone has any info on future release please post. Sony and Samsung I'm Contemplating as well. But if its not broke don't fix it. My LG is magical
You can wait 6 more months and get a ton of money off.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can wait 6 more months and get a ton of money off.
Yeah I’m not in rush to get one and you’re right not a good idea to buy day one. But I want to upgrade ideally in the next 6 months but can wait 12 for a good deal. I live in a one bedroom apartment and already have the CX 55 in the living room and a 4k not OLED Samsung in the bedroom. The CX is 3 years old and still better than majority of TVs out. Whenever I have guest over they auto notice how high quality the TV is and gasp no cap at the quality. I’ve been gaming and people think it was a movie or a real sports event when I play Madden . . So it’s not a need but a want.

Daps
Reppin
I was able to get the C1 last week for 1200 of Amazon and the tv came in today broke. It had a dent in the top left corner and the display wouldn’t turn on. LG wouldn’t warranty replace it cause it’s “physical damage” and put the blame on Amazon. Amazon couldn’t do shyt except issue me a refund(since the tv is out of antock) and have the tv shipped back. :mjcry::mjcry:

Is the B2 just as good compared to the C1 since it’s in the similar price range?

Last edited: