OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
this is why i be confused coming here

the random beefs and t.v. stan wars make it harder to see what i should get.

might go for a samsung oled
Breh the best tv to get is the best tv that you can get within your budget.

These nikkas try to make it seem like OLED is always superior but that’s not true.

These fakkits try to make it more complicated than it has to be…

Bright room and basic TV shows, movies, sports then LED is the way to go. Basically how normal people use a TV.

Dark room and you’re a serious movie aficionado/nerd with the budget to blow then OLED.

Obviously there are tiers to both of them but again that goes back to your budget.

Normal, everyday people couldn’t tell you the difference between the two.

But that Samsung S95B goes hard, doe :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

there’s no beefs that’s just his brokeness doing the talking (just kidding :lolbron:)

you yourself inquired about getting an LG C1 which is a GREAT TV based on the numerous recommendations mentioned here in favor of it…the ONLY reason I didn’t get a C1 is bcuz the C2 happened to come out when I was ready to jump into the OLED market and the size I wanted is 35 lbs lighter than the C1 model…I wanted to set it up myself so that made a huge difference in choosing the C2…I also ended up getting a C1 (smaller TV) for another room…there’s no beef…this is an OLED TV owners thread for ppl who have/are interested in OLED TVs…you’ll see others mentioned samsung and sony as well who enjoy their TVs with no one saying anything negative about them…the only OLED TV that I can recall being shytted on is vizio :russ:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

The Samsung has the hype because the new tech produces superior color. However, Samsung was found to have intentionally made the colors out of spec to win reviews and show off, so if you are a heavy movie watcher and care about color accuracy, you may want to think twice until they fix it or give people the choice. LG is the bang for your buck brand, and they make everyone's panels except the new Samsung. Sony is the "premium" brand, but I fail to see what they're doing to justify the higher price. Vizio and TCL...don't. Just don't. Cheap, easy breaking Chinese trash with weak internals.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to buy the 65" C1 for $1200.00 last night, and that mf'r was sold out. I'm salty. Now I'm looking for the best 65" under 1k. I don't have any video game consoles at the moment, so the TV will be for watching. Any ideas?