OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fire stick 4k

I've never used any of the Fire devices. Can you cast pretty much anything to it?

I run a Chromecast on mine, and I'll usually just cast from my laptop's browser. Might have to mess around with the browser on the TV just to see what it's like. I imagine there's gotta be a setting or workaround somewhere for the screensaver issue.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
got a 65” LG C2…gonna use it strictly for streaming shows/movies…I’ll keep my old joint for gaming…surprised by how light it is…was supposed to have a TV stand delivered but these faggits flaked on me…said fukk it and ordered it from somewhere else but have to wait a fukking week for it now smdh…first world problems

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
got a 65” LG C2…gonna use it strictly for streaming shows/movies…I’ll keep my old joint for gaming…surprised by how light it is…was supposed to have a TV stand delivered but these faggits flaked on me…said fukk it and ordered it from somewhere else but have to wait a fukking week for it now smdh…first world problems
Wall mount it. Especially if you have kids. And you should at least try gaming on it. Looks amazing. Input lag is almost nil too.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
setting it up now by myself…I didn’t realize how thin this screen is…I’m sweating bullets trying to handle this shyt gently…my dumb ass was about to cop the 77” too smh :mjlol:

*edit*

man they could’ve easily put like one big handle bar on the back of the TV so you can get a proper grip when lifting it :martin:

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
setting it up now by myself…I didn’t realize how thin this screen is…I’m sweating bullets trying to handle this shyt gently…my dumb ass was about to cop the 77” too smh :mjlol:
I had the same fear. The shyt was all wobbly when I was handling it. I was afraid I broke it by accidently gripping a part too tight and it kind of bent.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had the same fear. The shyt was all wobbly when I was handling it. I was afraid I broke it by accidently gripping a part too tight and it kind of bent.

damn…the shyt is super light but cumbersome and fragile…I’m getting ready to put it on top the TV stand this second

*edit*

got it. :whew::whoo:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

*edit*

man they could’ve easily put like one big handle bar on the back of the TV so you can get a proper grip when lifting it :martin:

Yeah, these OLEDs are deceptively heavy and cumbersome to lift.

Wait a minute, ain't you a old head? Don't fukk around and cook your back over a TV, OG. :mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, these OLEDs are deceptively heavy and cumbersome to lift.

Wait a minute, ain't you a old head? Don't fukk around and cook your back over a TV, OG. :mjgrin:

nah it’s not heavy at all…it’s just wide and bottom “heavy”…I just gripped the bottom and lightly held the top/center to lift it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn that, the 77" is a two man job :dame:

the only reason I didn’t commit to 77” was I couldn’t find a TV stand that I liked for one that size and luckily I didn’t…knowing me I would a found a way to manage it by myself but that shyt wouda been a hassle…in hindsight, setting up the 65” was easy but I was really concerned about gripping the screen too hard and cracking it

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the only reason I didn’t commit to 77” was I couldn’t find a TV stand that I liked for one that size and luckily I didn’t…knowing me I would a found a way to manage it by myself but that shyt wouda been a hassle…in hindsight, setting up the 65” was easy but I was really concerned about gripping the screen too hard and cracking it
I missed that. I would still suggest two people for the 65, but it's easier. Too expensive to risk it IMO.