OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What, u talkin bout the hbomax version or the movie in general? Cuz the hbo max version said it was 4k. I didn't verify that tho
Nah I'm talking about 4K. I have the Itunes version so I know the quality (in terms of bitrate) is on point. I just wasn't really feeling the overall picture though. Seemed like it was blurry/too dark. Even in the pitch dark.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nah I'm talking about 4K. I have the Itunes version so I know the quality (in terms of bitrate) is on point. I just wasn't really feeling the overall picture though. Seemed like it was blurry/too dark. Even in the pitch dark.
It was like that in the theaters. That's just the aesthetic of the film.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This. You need a Harmony if you have a real setup.
Till Logitech shuts off the servers. To be honest I use my hub with Alexa and voice commands to change activities so most of the time I don't need the remote itself. I'm pretty sure Harmony was discontinued and they don't make them anymore.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Oh, hbo max looked good to me.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It was like that in the theaters. That's just the aesthetic of the film.
Yeah I remember. It's the same cinematographer as Dune so I expected it to be similar in terms of style. Was just hoping the HDR would add a bit more depth to the picture.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Got my 55" C1 from Amazon for under 1k. Dumbass FedEx delivered it on Friday while I was working when I told them to deliver on Saturday, and when they did deliver they just left it outside after ringing. If I didn't work from home I'd be screwed so bad smdh.

That aside, tv is great. I use it only for my PS5/PC as I don't watch TV.

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
What size room? I got the 77 and sometimes I wonder if I should have gotten the 65 instead, at least for gaming. Its not bad for gaming, its just fukking huge.

Why'd you have to open pandoras box with this comparison, fukk :snoop:

it’s a huge game room so the 83 would be perfect :damn:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I have the 77". I don't think the 83" difference is worth the extra cost.

yeah I think I’m going with the 77. The price different you could pretty much buy two 77 inches for what they are charging for the 83 inch shyt is crazy. The 77 will be an upgrade to my 65 Samsung that I’m just gonna move to the living room.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Was having issues with apps crashing on my C1, so I looked online and saw someone suggested disabling quick start. Hopefully that fixes the issue.

Also noticed sometimes when watching programming, sound share will pop up randomly and start playing audio. Usually something religious :dwillhuh:, not sure where it is coming from. I have to exit out of the app. Trying to figure out how to disable it in the menus is :francis:. Anybody else have this issue?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Is the money spent on the 77 C1 vs the 65 inch worth the huge price difference?