Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

@TripleAgent

Good call on advising to wait

Some of those issues would bother me, especially that upscaling and motion, which shouldn’t even be an issue on Oled

If I was strictly going to game on it, fine maybe but I’m doing everything on the Sony Oled now …

I’ll wait for the Sony version or maybe even next year

For gaming you wait until next year, new mediatek chips

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The remote on the Samsung doesnt have a source button. To change inputs requires you press home then use shortcuts you place on the home screen. it's rechargeable by either USB-C or the solar panel on the back. The TV OS is trash. It's slow and laggy. Hope they work that out but I stream from the Nvidia Shield anyway.

The colors are crazy. They pop just like the Galaxy phones super Amoled. WOLEDs days are numbered. If I was in the market for a new TV today it's QD-OLED all the way.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
The remote on the Samsung doesnt have a source button. To change inputs requires you press home then use shortcuts you place on the home screen. it's rechargeable by either USB-C or the solar panel on the back. The TV OS is trash. It's slow and laggy. Hope they work that out but I stream from the Nvidia Shield anyway.

The colors are crazy. They pop just like the Galaxy phones super Amoled. WOLEDs days are numbered. If I was in the market for a new TV today it's QD-OLED all the way.

On AVS Forum they suggested copping this $13 remote in addition to the one they give you for that very reason
Edit: Site won't let me post the link:francis:

I copped one the other day to have ready when the TV gets here. I heard the OS is trash but I use Apple TV 4K for all that shyt anyway. I just wanna see how games look...

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
On AVS Forum they suggested copping this $13 remote in addition to the one they give you for that very reason
Edit: Site won't let me post the link:francis:

I copped one the other to have ready when the TV gets here. I heard the OS is trash but I use Apple TV 4K for all that shyt anyway. I just wanna see how games look...
I use a harmony remote and hub. If I didn't that would be irritating. Seems like they should let you repurpose the multi window button for source change.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That new Batman movie was available in 4k with that Dolby Vision shyt, looked incredible. Didn't watch it tho. Point is, when u get actual content thats made for TVs like these, it really does look incredible. Still wish it was brighter tho.
Really? I'm not too big a fan of how it looks. I'm hoping the 4K Blu-ray looks better but I doubt it :patrice:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia

@TripleAgent

Good call on advising to wait

Some of those issues would bother me, especially that upscaling and motion, which shouldn’t even be an issue on Oled

If I was strictly going to game on it, fine maybe but I’m doing everything on the Sony Oled now …

I’ll wait for the Sony version or maybe even next year

@winb83

Have you seen the input switching issue he mentions in this video? Seems like an HDMI-CEC bug that'll drive me fukking crazy.

I'm hoping that ain't a widespread issue and it's just his shyt...

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Does it support 12-Bit color on PC

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Really? I'm not too big a fan of how it looks. I'm hoping the 4K Blu-ray looks better but I doubt it :patrice:
What, u talkin bout the hbomax version or the movie in general? Cuz the hbo max version said it was 4k. I didn't verify that tho