OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
tenor.gif
:umad:
Vizio uses LG's panels and LG isn't making 12 bit OLED panels for commercially available TVs.
Their OLED x model does...
This breh @PS5 acting all brand new now that he got an OLED...
:mjlol:
I'm acting like the people who are here you mean
Not necessarily. LG has consistently gone above and beyond for OLED owners. They are replacing panels with burn in on 4 year old sets for free. All OLED owners get immediate access to VIP Customer Service. Vizio...good luck with that:francis:

Will probably come down to how the fix is implemented.

You believe him?:usure:
Only a hater wouldn't :hubie:
The 55in

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Have any of y’all bought a 65 inch oled and brought it home yourself? If so what vehicle did you use?

im trying to get one tomorrow but I can’t use the delivery option

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Have any of y’all bought a 65 inch oled and brought it home yourself? If so what vehicle did you use?

im trying to get one tomorrow but I can’t use the delivery option
I got a lil ass Ford escape. Copped the 65 CX last month and the lady asked me if the TV would be able to stand up in my vehicle. She said laying the box down, I would be running the risk of cracking it due to the weight distribution. I had no choice but to lay it down and made sure I avoided every damn crack or bump in the road. It was a long 2 hour drive home but my TV survived:manny:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got a lil ass Ford escape. Copped the 65 CX last month and the lady asked me if the TV would be able to stand up in my vehicle. She said laying the box down, I would be running the risk of cracking it due to the weight distribution. I had no choice but to lay it down and made sure I avoided every damn crack or bump in the road. It was a long 2 hour drive home but my TV survived:manny:

you did a 2 hour drive in an escape and made it out with the tv alive :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The OLED X model from vizio is the worlds first OLED 12 bit panel. LG doesn't have it yet because they didn't wait for AMD to finish rdna2. Machine learning for the win :win:
Vizio buys their panels from LG. The LG ZX 8K OLED isn't even 12 bit because LG isn't making 12 bit color depth panels for retail TVs right now and you're suggesting Vizio who's buying LG panels has a 12 bit one?

There's a difference between accepting a 12 bit signal and the physical panel actually having 12 bit color depth.
Gradients on TVs: Color bit depth
No Vizio TV lister has 12 bit color depth. Hell no TV from 2020 listed including all flagships has it.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
There are so many settings and modes on the CX.

Haven’t touched any of them...shyt still looks great.

Playing Miles Morales on 65” CX on PS5...
:wow: Y’all what did we do to deserve this!?!?!?