OLED TV Owners Thread (OLED Gang): Purchases, Recommendations and Updates

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I see your dilemma. Try logging into ESPN via LG's web browser see if that works.

When googling your issue this seems to be an ESPN & LG problem. I guarantee that you can watch most stuff via airplay except ESPN.

Yeah, LG and ESPN don't have a deal to have the ESPN app on LG TVs, and the ESPN app onobile devices doesn't recognize the TV as an eligible casting destination. I get that it's business, but it's still dumb.

Had me dumbfounded when I set up my G3 and found out quickly that I need to cop another Chromecast. :mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
as someone who STILL owns an old ass 2000s plasma... fukk yall im jealous

i just cant justify buying a new TV until this one dies
Nothing wrong with saving money. One of the worst things about the digital age is seeing so much more resulting in the keeping up with the Jones’s bullshyt. If you content, stay where u at until you get the extra bread.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Just picked up the 65 inch

Vrr. Truly a game changer for ps5. Running elden ring in quality mode smooth as hell.

Every game looks like an upgrade.

:wow:

We OLED gang now. Sony!

@Ciggavelli
I'm the captain now nihk.

It's about damn time.

You finally laid that 930D down to rest :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's about damn time.

You finally laid that 930D down to rest :wow:
O maybe I meant to tag you instead.

My ol girl wouldn't turn on on Friday night. I didn't even feel like buying a new power brick to see if that was the issue. Went to best buy and bought whatever tv gets the silver medal and this was the one. The 80k was a grand to much for me..

Now I'm the Oled champ on this board nikkuh