Older Guys: How Do You Deal With The "Creep" Label When Tryna Game Young Chicks?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
19 aint that young.
giphy.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

u too damn sensitive breh..I noticed that about you back when u was on SOHH

look my ex was 27 I am 41

we was together 3 years..... it was a great relationship ..she decided to take on a career across the country

I ain't gonna hold nobody back cause it's all love..

cause we enjoyed each other as a couple

and the only ones hitting me with that "CREEP" label was the HATERS

bitter old bishes in my age bracket giving me that "look" when i was out with her MAD CAUSE I WASN'T WITH THEM...

or like the old coworker mad at me cause I was dating (fukking) somebody her daughter age :russ: fukk u hoe!

also from my JEALOUS LAME AZZ HOMEBOYS one of whom said...

"only niccas whom should be bagging up a young pretty thing like that is doctors or lawyers"

basically saying she was outta my league

whatever LIVE YOUR LIFE.......most young women like older men..you don't owe anybody shyt

besides I been with hoes in my age bracket...and I was MISERABLE.....they always discontent with where they are in life and trying to compete with you ...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
drinking & smoking will age you quick :wow:
Solution

Start training jiujitsu and stop drinking and smoking. You shouldn't even want p*ssy that want you in your flabby form. Because if you were built for war, would you want them flabby bytches? :usure:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I don't see this being a blk dude problem. Most blk men and women still look very young even into late 30s provided they aren't crackheads.

Now a old white dude tryin this...dem dudes start goin bald at the tender age of 19 and dey chicks age like spoiled milk in the sun.

As long as you don't come off too old or dull, you should be good. For me it wasn't so much about age as it was about interests which can span different ages.

The women age fast but its only some of the men that do; many of them fall into that "late bloomer" category, ie David Duchovny.

Also regardless of race I believe there's a certain sort of man who's gotta fall off just a bit physically to reach the peak of his appeal to the ladies

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Anything past 10 years is too much. What happens when you're 42 and looking old and she's 31 and still feels young? Bushes. You're 28. You can easily find a chick that's 22-25 and y'all are close enough in age to age together.
Exactly! I'm 32 and I'm not dating a girl younger than 25. I've dated younger women before and a lot wasn't ready for a relationship. I could tell I was at a different place than her and she needed to live life and grow as a person. Plus if she too young...it would make me feel weird...I would want to treat her like a younger sister or younger female cousin instead of a gf or dating prospect.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Exactly! I'm 32 and I'm not dating a girl younger than 25. I've dated younger women before and a lot wasn't ready for a relationship. I could tell I was at a different place than her and she needed to live life and grow as a person. Plus if she too young...it would make me feel weird...I would want to treat her like a younger sister or younger female cousin instead of a gf or dating prospect.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Age ain't shyt, you just have to know what to say to these young broads.....and not being ugly helps

I was smashing this 18 year old Honduran chick when I was 31.....legs for days :takedat: I'm 3232 now FYI