Older Guys: How Do You Deal With The "Creep" Label When Tryna Game Young Chicks?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well...How old are you exactly?

It also depends on your age and how you approached the young woman.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Don't let them fool you, youngins are definitely getting their shyt broken off by older dudes and you can be straight :flabbynsick: too.

Older dudes have more game and can game younger chicks and even mold'em.

Plus women in the 18-27 age range hate the dudes in that age range until they themselves pass that age

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Glad I got a baby face , Ima be in the game for a mintues

let them know you still a playa
Wear a hat so they can't see your hairline
Get some balmain jeens and sweg

Might look a lil odd just do it with pride
Post up at the local college campus like this and you'll really feast :ohlawd:

j9rg37-i.jpg

20140601113612andrew_christian_low_armhole_sleeveless_hoodie_neon_yellow-1.jpg

You might wanna do some pull-ups so your titties won't be hanging out of the sides :whoa:

balmain-jeans-white-blue.jpg

Exercise and put on a hat
You might look a lil wierd but them hoes really love it!

i'm good :scusthov:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're old, be the old "successful" guy. Dress like you got a business or something...that lil chick woulda looked at you like "well, at least he has money, I'll give him a chance".
:ld:

Then when you get ya foot in the door, fuuck her up with some game and you'll be good. :jawalrus:
(You should have serious game by now. You're 28 :ufdup:)

For real tho, Look at that old decrepit cac Hugh Hefner. He's like 182y/o and has 18y/o girlfriends.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
H/M to uncle Theodore & his friends at the family bbq/cookout - Gurl, come here and let me look atchu. You done filled out, you got them (Insert family last name) hips. Lawd! You better be glad I'm your uncle!

Now sashay on over there and fix us all a big plate :martin:

No but seriously, if they aren't feeling you then they just aren't. Keep trying some young naive pyt tenderoni will bite someday.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
If you an older guy checking for younger females you got to understand, accept or atleast tolerate the shyt they like to roll in their circles provided the girl in question ain't trying to rub up against you 'cause she feeling you on your age, wisdom or accomplishments after fukking around with young dudes who doing them moist ass dances in the club and walking around looking like young thug or dopeboys.

shyt works for me most the time since I look young enough to be their age or slightly older and fukks with the surface level of Music and Entertainment shyt they do as well so we can connect on that.

Plus alot of these young girls really do take to an older breh once you hook that arm around their waist, 'tell 'em to get whatever the fukk they want on the menu take 'em back to your place, in a car you drove, wake 'em up in the morning and do it again. If you about that shyt, you'd come out ontop over a solid portion of younger guys who can't do that for financial reasons or don't do that 'cause they #HOH. Some proto-Sugar Daddy shyt. :shaq:

Also NEVER groan getting up off the couch. Saw an older breh do that shyt once and heard some chicks clowning him at a house party. :pachaha:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She would have cockblocked anyway.

Probably wanted your jock to herself, tbqh. Young girls do nothing but tell guys their age how great older guys are and older women do nothing but prey on young guys, because all the guys they grew up with are feasting on younger girls who only want to make younger guys jealous. You're fine, f*ck these dumb ass replies.
yup

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you an older guy checking for younger females you got to understand, accept or atleast tolerate the shyt they like to roll in their circles provided the girl in question ain't trying to rub up against you 'cause she feeling you on your age, wisdom or accomplishments after fukking around with young dudes who doing them moist ass dances in the club and walking around looking like young thug or dopeboys.

shyt works for me most the time since I look young enough to be their age or slightly older and fukks with the surface level of Music and Entertainment shyt they do as well so we can connect on that.

Plus alot of these young girls really do take to an older breh once you hook that arm around their waist, 'tell 'em to get whatever the fukk they want on the menu take 'em back to your place, in a car you drove, wake 'em up in the morning and do it again. If you about that shyt, you'd come out ontop over a solid portion of younger guys who can't do that for financial reasons or don't do that 'cause they #HOH. Some proto-Sugar Daddy shyt. :shaq:

Also NEVER groan getting up off the couch. Saw an older breh do that shyt once and heard some chicks clowning him at a house party. :pachaha:

:russ:

81d363c6e53f4d890c6ab1ca778efcda.gif