Older Guys: How Do You Deal With The "Creep" Label When Tryna Game Young Chicks?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
it doesn't really matter how you look. most young people want to date within their age group because they share generational history and are just at a different mental level. 18-19 year old men are completely different from 32 year old men. they look different, they act different, they're "cooler" to 18 year old girls. there's always the exception but OP would have more luck dating 22-25 year old if he wants to go younger.
Im sorry but the amount of 19 year old girls I grew up and went to school with and the amount of obviously not 19 year old nikkas pulling up to pick them up begs to differ.

MsReal

All Star
Daps
Do you Grandpa...

It's a game of numbers keep trying :shaq:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I tried gaming this 19-year old college dyme and her fat friend tried to pour salt on my game afterwards. shorty told me her friend was like "why are you talking to that creepy old guy?" tryna cockblock a breh

not gonna lie my soul burned slow when she told me that
1. Weight lift, stay in shape, and eat right.
2. Dress neat and clean but don't go beyond Carlton-mode, clothes should be modern but not too edgy. Wear clean shoes and not worn out or unfashionable shoes/sneakers. Shave regularly. Keep a neat hair cut. Look like you have a legit job. If you wear a polo shirt, keep the top button undone. You are one button away from creepy.
3. Act like Lando Calrissian. You don't have to work it like you are desperate.
4. Don't drive a full-size Dodge van from the 80s or 90s. That's legit creepy on fleek.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Breh if you are flabby and sick an broke then aim low ... go for young sluts or young fatties they won't care if you are creepy once you're not too creepy. :steviej: If your paper is stacked then why even care? :dame: The world is yours for the choosing. Ignore their hating ass friends. :takedat:Good thing I have a good woman and don't have to play these games though :whew:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
If you an older guy checking for younger females you got to understand, accept or atleast tolerate the shyt they like to roll in their circles provided the girl in question ain't trying to rub up against you 'cause she feeling you on your age, wisdom or accomplishments after fukking around with young dudes who doing them moist ass dances in the club and walking around looking like young thug or dopeboys.

shyt works for me most the time since I look young enough to be their age or slightly older and fukks with the surface level of Music and Entertainment shyt they do as well so we can connect on that.

Plus alot of these young girls really do take to an older breh once you hook that arm around their waist, 'tell 'em to get whatever the fukk they want on the menu take 'em back to your place, in a car you drove, wake 'em up in the morning and do it again. If you about that shyt, you'd come out ontop over a solid portion of younger guys who can't do that for financial reasons or don't do that 'cause they #HOH. Some proto-Sugar Daddy shyt. :shaq:

Also NEVER groan getting up off the couch. Saw an older breh do that shyt once and heard some chicks clowning him at a house party. :pachaha:

We have XP to run different levels of game after years of trial and error and trenchwork dealing with what works and doesn't with dating....

If OP portrays himself as Soccer Dad, then that certainly comes off as creepy. Dress the part as appearance is what will win the day for you, tailored or form-fitting gear with a little bling, money clip, and ride will win over a many 19-year old. Their male counterparts simply don't have the resources that a near-30 year old man has, therefore you have the advantage. A 20-year old's best game is to "Netfilx and Chill"......2 a 19-year old girl, 2 for 25 at Applebee's will make you a man, Unlimited Soup and Salad at Olive Garden makes you a legend, and have your own crib makes you immortal....

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I tried gaming this 19-year old college dyme and her fat friend tried to pour salt on my game afterwards. shorty told me her friend was like "why are you talking to that creepy old guy?" :dahell: tryna cockblock a breh :wow:

not gonna lie my soul burned slow when she told me that :to:
Two things

1. SOme chicks are haters. The fat friend could possibly be one of those that dont get much play from men and therefore feels the need to block mofos from taking her friend away . On some "if i aint getting no d!ck noone is getting any" type steez
  2. Not that im in my upper 30s, young chicks look nice but they are also a headache. When i do holler at a young chick it's usually the ones that i can tell are into older dudes. A lot of young chicks stalk dudes in their mid 30s to mid 40s. I dated one when i was 29 she was 22 and told me i was by far the youngest dude she ever fukked. If anything i let them show interest first and then jump on it.
Like a cat ignoring it's prey on some "i see you but im not interested"
1412783687729_wps_53_Programme_Name_Cat_Watch_.jpg
THen when they persist, Creep up on it right until he has a sure shot at it
maxresdefault.jpg

And just wait for the right moment....
Animals_Cats_Cat_hunting_030223_.jpg

and BAM GOTCHA!!!
Orange-Cat-Hunting-shutterstock_188122622.jpg
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I don't see this being a blk dude problem. Most blk men and women still look very young even into late 30s provided they aren't crackheads.

Now a old white dude tryin this...dem dudes start goin bald at the tender age of 19 and dey chicks age like spoiled milk in the sun.

As long as you don't come off too old or dull, you should be good. For me it wasn't so much about age as it was about interests which can span different ages.