Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
oh, wow. didn’t think about pence. the leaks are saying it’s a performer who made the office scream in shock when the campaign revealed it. i doubt pence would have that effect.

that would still be monumental, and i’d say there is a non-zero chance it will happen. pence never struck me as a MAGA true believer.

:lupe:
Most likely Beyonce. She'll perform Freedom after giving a speech to introduce Harris and then another song(or a brand new song just for the campaign) when Harris is done speaking.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Probably paid them n-gga's $50 and a bucket of Harold's Chicken
It's Benny Johnson, of course this is staged. He has a history not only of plagiarism but also of creating hoaxes and spreading disinformation. The Black people who went along with this should be ashamed of themselves.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
first Nancy now y’all saying Oprah sexy :mjlol:

dudes musta decided to whip out the henny for this here night 3 :blessed:
Man I went and googled some young Nancy Pelosi pictures, she was cold asf bro. Pretty ass face. Her and Jill Biden are both very attractive older women. Oprah looked better than I've ever noticed also.

Women are definitely aging better nowadays lol. Y'all nikkas seen my mom's and my OG is 62, still pretty as hell.