Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
@Elim Garak you still think tonight was a fumble?

they 3/3 in my book cause tonight served it’s purpose :manny:

they re-highlighted the atrocities of Jan 6, brought Project 2025 to the forefront and highlighted how stupid it is and had some solid ass speeches again with Oprah, Bill, Walz and others all doing their thang :obama:
It literally put me to sleep. I just woke up. I hadn't taken my contacts out or brused my teeth for tonight so I didn't intemd to fall asleep.:mjlol:

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How so? There was nothing that coulda stopped that
no one cares about gaza now, let alone in 5 years to "attach it to biden's legacy"

look at wealthy ass saudi arabia. they're literally right there, they could do plenty, and they don't even care about gaza :mjlol:so why should we?

tell Hamas to stop fukkin crashing out :camby:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
that Walz speech was worth a watch for sure :ehh:
I'm watching it now. It's not bad and I always supported him as the VP pick, but so far I've heard all this before from him. I'm fine with that though. I won't pretend I'm amazed so far though.

Daps
I'm watching it now. It's not bad and I always supported him as the VP pick, but so far I've heard all this before from him. I'm fine with that though. I won't pretend I'm amazed so far though.
it’s his stump speech, varied just slightly. the majority of those watching this haven’t seen him give this speech, so it’s still effective.

:francis:

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
cats talmbout how sexy Nancy Pelosi is is the last thing i thought i’d see when making this thread :pachaha:
Young Nancy would've got this bipartisan pipe :takedat:

dRH8zeX.jpeg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
These are the folks who think Trump single handily gave out PPP loans and "stimmies" You heard dude say Trump gonna drop a bag in the hood. Have it at brehs, will be kinda fun to see them :dahell: if Trump wins and they don't get shyt but stop and frisk for it.

:troll: "My patnahs and them made a LOTTTAAA money wit Donald Trump!"