Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I didn't know that these people really exist until I heard a black woman at my job repeat this nonsense. She specifically mentioned that Trump looked us for with the stimulus checks. No lie, I walked away disappointed. If I ever do become CFO there (currently the controller) I might just write her up for just being a dumbass.
They are out there but they are also the type to not vote, so the shyt will be a wash.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Kill's me how you c00ns and
crackas are posting black people
who say they are voting for trump.
Them nikkas dont get out of bed
before 2:15 pm,aint ever had a job,
paid taxes or own a valid id.
fukk outta here.
:laff: :laff: :laff:

UKVu0t8.gif

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
These are the folks who think Trump single handily gave out PPP loans and "stimmies" You heard dude say Trump gonna drop a bag in the hood. Have it at brehs, will be kinda fun to see them :dahell: if Trump wins and they don't get shyt but stop and frisk for it.
But the number of ppl like that is :mindblown:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Let it be known..... Biden handpicked Kamala. Some people in the party wanted an open convention where they could select their guy. Biden said "no, it's gotta be Kamala" and then Kamala handpicked Tim Walz....

That's why I have optimism in this ticket.

Biden’s legacy is gonna be looked at better when its all said and done

Daps
so, there’s a big reveal tomorrow. some are saying it’s beyonce, but that is too predictable and safe. this convention is about pushing the envelope.

i think it’s taylor swift. she’s been conspicuously quiet about trump posting the doctored photos of her endorsing him.

this convention has “foot on neck” vibes. beyonce performing ‘freedom’ would be cool, but swift making a surprise cameo would shut down the internet.

:francis:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
so, there’s a big reveal tomorrow. some are saying it’s beyonce, but that is too predictable and safe. this convention is about pushing the envelope.

i think it’s taylor swift. she’s been conspicuously quiet about trump posting the doctored photos of her endorsing him.

this convention has “foot on neck” vibes. beyonce performing ‘freedom’ would be cool, but swift making a surprise cameo would shut down the internet.

The Swifties are saying she's on a plane from Europe back to the US. I only know this because I work with a lot of white women.
:dead:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

I was thinking Bush or Pence.

Daps
I was thinking Bush or Pence.
oh, wow. didn’t think about pence. the leaks are saying it’s a performer who made the office scream in shock when the campaign revealed it. i doubt pence would have that effect.

that would still be monumental, and i’d say there is a non-zero chance it will happen. pence never struck me as a MAGA true believer.

:lupe:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He killed his legacy with GAZA but it could be revived down the line by media completely washing GAZA away from Joes history and Kamala leading to fixing the situation.
biden isn't benjamin netanyahu. "gaza" is not biden's legacy because israel responded to a bunch of hamas terrorists, like has happened to some degree every year since 1946