Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Yeah they using dude as the key to victory lmfao.

The thing I can forsee happening is Walz potentially overshadowing Kamala and people using this to stir discourse on some "Tim is the real president" to play on the racism and sexism angle.
Oh like how Trump used Pence to get the evangelical vote :troll:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
You mean her team/Dems. They got a squad of analyst who do all the research and present findings to the leadership who then brief the head (In this case Kamala) on best path forward.

My concern is Dems should he focusing on a 100 year plan and not just beating trump and then 2028 we back to square 1
:unimpressed:

No shyt. She still had to pick and many wanted her to go with Shapiro. The fact she went with Walz instead shows she is smart as shyt and not just a donor baby. She doesn’t think she’s entitled to the job like Hillary; she actually wants to win and is actually competing. If Hillary made Bernie Sanders her veep and united the party she would have won.

So the way Kamala is handling things is more than just “listening to her advisors”.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I don't think anyone ever questioned Kamala's Intelligence or capabilities. The issue with Go-Getters is they tend to not be likable and to the common person can be off putting as they tend to have a "damn y'all too stupid to even realize what I`m even doing accomplishes this goal" and have to "fake" (while not doing a good job) having empathy for shyt they find stupid. I come from that cloth of over achieving hyper competitive HBCU/Ivy League black folks, and it simply isn't digestible for the avg person regardless of race (and it is amplified with non-blacks due to the 'uppity negro' trope).

This is why the black folks from that cloth who aren't likable tend to just stick to Private sector. Those who get into government either know how to rock the crowd (i.e. your Obamas) or they just lead Tactical units so they don't have to worry about face time and offending people they feel are stupid.

I like Kamala think 95% of people are stupid as shyt.

:wow:my man just broke down the game in a paragraph....same as my family, just more military--> to private sector gigs, social work etc.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Kamala may not be most friendlist but she got heart. Obama and Biden are nice guys .Obama wasnt type to clap back in office,he could five a great speech but Kamala may not be a great orator but she aint going to take shyt.As Prosecutor she couldnt be friendly .Kamala one of them women who isnt afraid to get dirty.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:wow:my man just broke down the game in a paragraph....same as my family, just more military--> to private sector gigs, social work etc.

It's levels to this, the folks who question Kamala and blackness tend to not be at these tables. Even the pre Obama era (because Obama essentially made it where black conservatives had to choose race or "party") the Black Republican thing wasnt the shyt you see now, this ain't me justifying or picking a side but more so saying there is a lot of nuance the avg person ain't aware of because they ain't sitting at that table. Especially in cities like Atlanta and the DMV.

Usually when you hear folks talk about Boule on some illuminati stuff it's a clear indicator

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Kamala may not be most friendlist but she got heart. Obama and Biden are nice guys .Obama wasnt type to clap back in office,he could five a great speech but Kamala may not be a great orator but she aint going to take shyt.As Prosecutor she couldnt be friendly .Kamala one of them women who isnt afraid to get dirty.

Obama isn't a nice guy, Obama is the type of killer you gotta be concerned about if you are on opp lol. Kamala you kinda know what you get while Obama is the cat with so many bodies but you'd never expect it