Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
JD Vance bout to pull a hamstring before the big game.......

88439101-13735265-image-m-3_1723464975568.jpg

dude look like Ariel Pink :skip:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
@Elim Garak you still think tonight was a fumble?

they 3/3 in my book cause tonight served it’s purpose :manny:

they re-highlighted the atrocities of Jan 6, brought Project 2025 to the forefront and highlighted how stupid it is and had some solid ass speeches again with Oprah, Bill, Walz and others all doing their thang :obama:

Daps
Yes but that doesn’t explain the positive energy shift pre 9/11 USA vibes which are entirely separate from having energy for a youthful candidate
i think a lot of americans are waking up from the stupor of apathy, the heavy indifference that bears down on a public that’s disengaged, and starting to take notice of who trump really is and how dire the consequences will be if he returns to the white house. the reveal of project 2025 played a significant part, but the supreme voter decisions - from dobbs to chevron - have also ignited a fire under the electorate.

they want to believe that they have an actual champion fighting to prevent that from happening. in his feeble state, biden didn’t instill confidence that he was up to the task. harris and walz, with the backing of a party apparatus that appears to be more savvy, give voters the impression that trump can actually be defeated.

:francis:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I literally came here to say this.

This shyt is a master class in how to do this

Trump is pissed he’s on the losing team, trust
High level narcissist only surround themselves with other awful ass people. People with actual talent and success want nothing to do with those types of people.

If Trump was allowed to run Democrat then the majority of the country would abandon them.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
These are the folks who think Trump single handily gave out PPP loans and "stimmies" You heard dude say Trump gonna drop a bag in the hood. Have it at brehs, will be kinda fun to see them :dahell: if Trump wins and they don't get shyt but stop and frisk for it.

These the nikkas who getting the tax cuts and benefits while my ass getting bussed over the head lol

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
These are the folks who think Trump single handily gave out PPP loans and "stimmies" You heard dude say Trump gonna drop a bag in the hood. Have it at brehs, will be kinda fun to see them :dahell: if Trump wins and they don't get shyt but stop and frisk for it.
I didn't know that these people really exist until I heard a black woman at my job repeat this nonsense. She specifically mentioned that Trump looked us for with the stimulus checks. No lie, I walked away disappointed. If I ever do become CFO there (currently the controller) I might just write her up for just being a dumbass.