Old Yeller Presents The 2024 Democratic National Convention Thread 8/19-8/22 (Live on YouTube)

After the DNC we hype to vote Kamala???

• Harris/Walz 2024 Leggo!

Votes: 115 97.5%
  • Hell Nah I’m Voting Trump

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I didn't move anything... 1. People also didn't like Trump... people came out in droves just to vote against him 2. You are just ignorantly choosing to use "popular vote" and "popularity ratings" as interchangeable terms...which they are not :russ:

3. You are proving my point that you are still living in 1996...what the fukk does Bill winning the white house 30 years ago have to do wirh how people CURRENTLY view him.... It's clear that you're an old ass 50+ year old nikka that out of touch and still living in a time capsule lmao

Like I said using popularity rating and popular vote as interchangeable terms is ignorant analysis as it ignores the inherent party support any presidential candidate will get by being at the top of their parties ticket and it ignores the support a candidate receives from people who are simply against the opposition ... Slogans like "vote blue no matter who" perfect encapsulates that reality...no presidential candidate is going to get 0 votes :russ:so what the fukk are you saying??

Even using your popularity vote measurement.. There's only 1 democratic presidential candidate that received less votes than her over the past 20 years and it was a fellow loser in John Kerry... Now I'll let you figure out why that is numpsay

Honestly tho.. fact that you're even attempting to continue arguing this dumb shyt when I already posted her jaw droppingly bad popularity numbers is hilarious.. It's classic Coli doubling down on dumb logic

Of course they aren't that's because in Hillary case the people already told her ass they didn't want her :russ:

And this is why losers lose....lmao...how did that "gravity" work for Hillary's campaign? Lol...I'll wait
They aren't here to win the election for Kamala, they are here to HELP her win the election. I've highlighted what part they play. But continue with your ignorant babble that has nothing to do with right now.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Told y'all when he got picked. JD Vance is about to get cooked in the debates. It's going to be embarrassing.

JD Vance bout to pull a hamstring before the big game.......

88439101-13735265-image-m-3_1723464975568.jpg

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Did a switch flip and everyone decided they were tired of the negative and scary and fear based America? What the fukk is going on? What’s the root of this? Is Obama right that we are all just tired of negativity and just want to see each other as American again? I know that’s naive but it’s the only answer I can think of. It’s more than being against Trump now. I need a political analysis on what’s going on.

if you ask me Biden stepping down is largely what did it :manny: Dems knew him wandering around aimlessly and flubbing speeches was a bad look but they had to stand behind him for solidarity, the energy was grim though

now we got a youthful mixed race candidate and she has a strong chance of winning :wow: energy went from 0-100 real quick

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
if you ask me Biden stepping down is largely what did it :manny: Dems knew him wandering around aimlessly and flubbing speeches was a bad look but they had to stand behind him for solidarity, the energy was grim though

now we got a youthful mixed race candidate and she has a strong chance of winning :wow: energy went from 0-100 real quick
Yes but that doesn’t explain the positive energy shift pre 9/11 USA vibes which are entirely separate from having energy for a youthful candidate

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Let it be known..... Biden handpicked Kamala. Some people in the party wanted an open convention where they could select their guy. Biden said "no, it's gotta be Kamala" and then Kamala handpicked Tim Walz....

That's why I have optimism in this ticket.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Let it be known..... Biden handpicked Kamala. Some people in the party wanted an open convention where they could select their guy. Biden said "no, it's gotta be Kamala" and then Kamala handpicked Tim Walz....

That's why I have optimism in this ticket.
History will treat Biden VERY well. :wow: