Old Going For Gold: USA Men's Olympic Basketball - Next Up The Main Event vs France (8/10 @ 3:30pm ET)

Where Will The Olympic Team Medal?

• Gold

Votes: 168 91.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Bronze

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • No Medal

Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And you still didn't discount you looked up Basketball Reference and didn't watch the games. Quit while you're behind:pachaha:

:dead: WAIT A MIN
I JUST PEEPED THIS.
ARE YOU A fukkING RETARD?

THE BASKETBALL PLAYING
MODERATOR OF A SPORTS FORUM
DIDNT WATCH NBA PLAYOFF GAMES?

IS THAT REALLY THE ANGLE THIS
IDIOT TOOK WITH ME
AS IF THOSE SERIES THREADS
DONT STILL EXIST?
:devil:
:evil:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

:mjpls:YET JAYLEN BROWN
WAS THE 1ST & 2ND LEADING
SCORER IN TWO OF THE THREE
ROUNDS ALSO
YET NONE OF YOU nikkaS EVER
SAID JAYLEN LEAD THE TEAM IN 2018

SEE THIS SUS ACTIVITY STARTED EARLY
AND IM SO GLAD BROWN DEADED
THIS BULLshyt.

Let me just say I love Jaylen Brown, one of my favorite players in the NBA. To see the man he has become has been a blessing to see. But the Jaylen Brown now, is not the Jaylen Brown when he was younger. Jaylen has taken leaps every single year to get better. However, when Jayson Tatum came in the league, he amazingly polished as an offensive player out the gate. Seen him in his first Summer League game, and the separation from him and the rest was evident

Jaylen now I would say has become unquestionably the emotional leader of the team. But with Jayson and Jaylen it's still a 1A, 1B situation

What no one is talking about is the reason the Celtics have not won a title all these years is mostly because of Marcus Smart. He killed their offense, and made it easier for the Celtics to be defended against. His defense as well a little overrated. And had an ego like he was actually the most important player on the team. Once he left, you see how in sync the Celtics have become. That's why whenever someone uses the Jayson vs Jaylen angle, I know they don't watch and are casuals when it comes to the Celtics, because Marcus Smart was absolutely the #1 cause of holding this team back

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Let me just say I love Jaylen Brown, one of my favorite players in the NBA. To see the man he has become has been a blessing to see. But the Jaylen Brown now, is not the Jaylen Brown when he was younger.

AND NEITHER IS TATUM.

THEY HAD IDENTICAL NUMBERS THAT SEASON.

WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT ROOKIE BROWN

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

AND NEITHER IS TATUM.

THEY HAD IDENTICAL NUMBERS THAT SEASON.

WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT ROOKIE BROWN

You haven't watched the Celtics if you thought Jayson and Jaylen were on the same level in 2018 :laff::laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Just please stop Celtics casual. Enough already

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Side note wanna give a shout out to DBook too. I remember Kuz had a tweet saying we need stars who can play without the ball and be adaptable in their roles to start winning again. Book quoted the tweet and said I’ll do it. And he’s done that and more in his role. Salute to him.

@MooseMouthMthafuga y’all got a hell of a player man

Literally came in here to say this. Book been hooping. Unsung hero for the team