Old Going For Gold: USA Men's Olympic Basketball - Next Up The Main Event vs France (8/10 @ 3:30pm ET)

Where Will The Olympic Team Medal?

• Gold

Votes: 168 91.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Bronze

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • No Medal

Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Nobody knew who Pritchard or Hauser was before the NBA playoffs :laff::laff: :laff: :laff: . Such a disingenuous post. Probably had to go to Basketball Reference to look up the rest of the roster. Get the fukk outta here

Wasn't until 3 weeks ago people were laughing at Derrick White being voted on the Olympic team

"Bu bu bu you gonna bump Coli threads?" You post on the Coli, correct? Those are actual people are behind the accounts correct?
Should I post ESPN, FS1, and the rest of the NBA media discounting the Celtics all season or we good?
Look at this Tatum stan downplaying one of the best rosters in nba history. People were discounting the celtics. Not because of the roster but because they didn't believe Tatum would lead them and they they were right. Jaylen was the Celtics best player throughout the playoffs.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Look at this Tatum stan downplaying one of the best rosters in nba history. People were discounting the celtics. Not because of the roster but because they didn't believe Tatum would lead them and they they were right. Jaylen was the Celtics best player throughout the playoffs.

I see your emotion rising, and I'm loving it. That "best team" angle won't work. Tatum as a rookie led the Celtics to the ECF with Kyrie and Hayward lost to injury, with only Al Horford as the player on the team in his prime

Tatum in 2024 as the #1 option led the Celtics to a championship. Lebron in 2024 as the #1 option led the Lakers to a gentleman sweep in the 1st round. I know that must hurt

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I see your emotion rising, and I'm loving it. That "best team" angle won't work. Tatum as a rookie led the Celtics to the ECF with Kyrie and Hayward lost to injury, with only Al Horford as the player on the team in his prime

Tatum in 2024 as the #1 option led the Celtics to a championship. Lebron in 2024 as the #1 option led the Lakers to a gentleman sweep in the 1st round. I know that must hurt

HE DIDNT LEAD ANYTHING.

4TH LEADING SCORER
IN THE BUCKS SERIES...

TOP SCORER IN THE SIXERS SERIES....

2ND LEADING SCORER IN THE CAVS SERIES...

I LOVE THE WAY YALL PRETEND
HE WASNT JUST ANOTHER PIECE
OF THAT ENSEMBLE IN 18
:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So Noah Eagle's gonna be the lead guy for NBC's coverage? He's too blah for me. Sounds like a baseball announcer, not basketball.

WELL STAY OVER THERE
WITH DORIS BURK AND BREEN.

WE GOOD OVER HERE

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

HE DIDNT LEAD ANYTHING.

4TH LEADING SCORER
IN THE BUCKS SERIES...

TOP SCORER IN THE SIXERS SERIES....

2ND LEADING SCORER IN THE CAVS SERIES...

I LOVE THE WAY YALL PRETEND
HE WASNT JUST ANOTHER PIECE
OF THAT ENSEMBLE IN 18

Thanks for making my point :deadrose:

And looking up Basketball Reference instead of actually watching the games to see who was the person who's plays were ran for the most further makes my point. Thanks for playing

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Thanks for making my point :deadrose:

And looking up Basketball Reference instead of actually watching the games to see who was the person who's plays were ran for the most further makes my point. Thanks for playing

NOPE CANT BE THE 4TH
LEADING SCORER IN A SERIES
THAT WENT 7 GAMES
AND BE ELEVATED AS THE GUY
THAT "LED" THE TEAM.

HE WAS JUST A PIECE
OF A SHIFTING ENSEMBLE.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

NOPE CANT BE THE 4TH
LEADING SCORER IN A SERIES
THAT WENT 7 GAMES
AND BE ELEVATED AS THE GUY
THAT "LED" THE TEAM.

HE WAS JUST A PIECE
OF A SHIFTING ENSEMBLE.

He was the 1st or 2nd leading scorer in the final 2 rounds, you literally killed your own narrative

And you still didn't discount you looked up Basketball Reference and didn't watch the games. Quit while you're behind:pachaha:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He was the 1st or 2nd leading scorer in the final 2 rounds, you literally killed your own narrative

And you still didn't discount you looked up Basketball Reference and didn't watch the games. Quit while you're behind:pachaha:

:mjpls:YET JAYLEN BROWN
WAS THE 1ST & 2ND LEADING
SCORER IN TWO OF THE THREE
ROUNDS ALSO
YET NONE OF YOU nikkaS EVER
SAID JAYLEN LEAD THE TEAM IN 2018

SEE THIS SUS ACTIVITY STARTED EARLY
AND IM SO GLAD BROWN DEADED
THIS BULLshyt.