OKC's Steven Adams Calls The Warriors "Monkeys"

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Exactly, bunch of naive c00ns and white supremacist apologizers in this fukking thread. Monkey is actually the main insult aimed at blacks in foreign countries, especially Europe and latin america. Its obvious by this thread many blacks are oblivious to the global effects of white supremacy and racism.

ironically these are the same clowns in the Tariq and Umar threads insulting people.

I was about to ether your dumbass but I refrained from it :pacspit:.

You are exposing yourself as a fake ass militant for even negging my post about it. Your feelings got hurt with my post :mjcry:

Hope your understanding of the world is much bigger than youtube videos and blogs tho:pachaha:

But go ahead keep spreading that limited knowledge you have thinking your right, wikipedia ass nikka :mjlol:

Your not gonna get me with that bullshyt :camby:.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Lol at all the ppl using the he's foreign so give him a pass excuse. NZ is just like Australia it gets US content on tv and they embrace the culture and mindset. There has also been an age old clash between maoris (dark skin) and kiwis (cacs) he knew exactly what he was saying that word was a noun he's used many times to describe brothas that not even standing in front of a camera could change.

If Russell Crowe said something like this would ppl be dumb enough to say he's foreign blah blah blah

Last edited:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Wait so according to thecoli, klay and steph arent black until someone calls them quick little monkeys
full