OKC's Steven Adams Calls The Warriors "Monkeys"

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He didn't mean it in a racial way brehs, but he still needed to apologize.

That's all that needs to be said. All you undercover white boys and pride-less blacks trying to tell us we shouldn't feel some type of way to see our people referred to as monkeys KNOWING the historical context are a$$holes.
This he fukked up and corrected himself.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Oh come on!!!! this is just outrage for the sake of outrage!!! We all KNOW what he meant and he didnt mean what u wish he would mean.
tumblr_ljkh10Quus1qdjh5o.gif

FOH...
Keeping gobbling and make sure you cup the balls:martin:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This thread has exposed so many of y'all.

I guess when the Italian manager called Balotelli, a little monkey y'all was cool... cuz he's foreign and monkey is a compliment right? :ohhh:

But then months later he called him a little ****** and Italian supporters were throwing bananas at him from the stands :ohhh:

I guess anything less subtle than a banana to the face is undetectable by some of you brehs:francis:

You havr brehs in this forum going harder at black ppl for being offended than they ever would at someone actually saying something racist :mjlol:

TheColi.com
Exactly, bunch of naive c00ns and white supremacist apologizers in this fukking thread. Monkey is actually the main insult aimed at blacks in foreign countries, especially Europe and latin america. Its obvious by this thread many blacks are oblivious to the global effects of white supremacy and racism.

ironically these are the same clowns in the Tariq and Umar threads insulting people.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Exactly, bunch of naive c00ns and white supremacist apologizers in this fukking thread. Monkey is actually the main insult aimed at blacks in foreign countries, especially Europe and latin america. Its obvious by this thread many blacks are oblivious to the global effects of white supremacy and racism.

ironically these are the same clowns in the Tariq and Umar threads insulting people.
He's not from those areas

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Well he is Australian and they have a history of :mjpls:. Ask the aborigines.

:childplease: Try again dumb ass. He is from New Zealand (fyi separate country from Australia) and he is half Polynesian

Curry don't even look black and he is the face of that team. What a stupid stupid thread this has turned into.

:swaggyP:What?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't start that bum coli militant shyt with me. I'm black too.

The color of their skin had nothing to do with it. Adams even apologized. His entire career has been with Russ, Perkins, KD, and serge. If they had ill feelings toward him something would've came out about it, but instead all you hear about is how connected he is with the entire team.

He's not even considered "white" in New Zealand man, he is basically a person of color where he comes from. He's probably faced a lot of racism and garbage in New Zealand as well.

Pathetic.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:rudy:

Reach.

I had this african dude call me a monkey cuz I was locking his ass up on Defense in basketball.

I was sending his shyt.

He didn't understand that his shot started at his stomach so I would just jump everytime and wait for that shot to form.

Poor guy.

To me it's a compliment .

Long arms + hops + energy + speed = monkey
Man shut you monkey ass up