OKC's Steven Adams Calls The Warriors "Monkeys"

Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps
Except, if you weren't completely illiterate and looking for something to complain about, then you would realize how he was using the word. He didn't need to come out and say shyt, and he sure as hell doesn't need to give a full dialogue so he doesn't hurt your feelings.:mjlol:. Keep being illiterate and looking to play victim.

This was right after the game, in the moment, and said something that every sensible person would not be offended by, no matter the race. Use your brain instead of crying about absolutely nothing.

Any sensible human would be offended by being compared to a monkey, White Supremacy/Racism or not. While you're protecting your beloved White Supremacy, you need to stop calling Afrikans "illiterate".

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
New Zealand's race relations under scrutiny

They have race relations and been known to pride themselves on not being bad as South Africa. :francis:

It was mentioned that he knew he fukked up once he got back to the locker room.​

They have race relation problems....towards Steven's people though, he's half indigenous. Dude has as much white in him as Klay Thompson.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
They have race relation problems....towards Steven's people though, he's half indigenous. Dude has as much white in him as Klay Thompson.
Calling two high yellow dudes monkeys wasn't for lack of better nouns but an insult.

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
New Zealand's race relations under scrutiny

They have race relations and been known to pride themselves on not being bad as South Africa. :francis:

It was mentioned that he knew he fukked up once he got back to the locker room.​

Yes all you militants are right:jawalrus:

Adams meant to offend Steph, Klay, Westbrook and all of the fast black guards that play in the NBA:mjcry:

And he meant to do it to the black reporter who asked him the question .. :mjpls:

Adams is racist! And There's absolutely no other explanation to it! :merchant:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Yes all you militants are right:jawalrus:

Adams meant to offend Steph, Klay, Westbrook and all of the fast black guards that play in the NBA:mjcry:

And he meant to do it to the black reporter who asked him the question .. :mjpls:

Adams is racist! And There's absolutely no other explanation to it! :merchant:
first I'm not a militant and you're right. him and riley kkkooper.

Daps
The real racist are the ones that think of black people when the word monkey is brought up :mjpls:
ByzLLUKIQAEznZJ.jpg