OKC's Steven Adams Calls The Warriors "Monkeys"

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
This New Zealand Monkey Talking Ron Oneal Looking Ofay vs Lacob and his legion of high Yellow....Non Melanated Bandwagon Stans...:scust: How can a nikka choose ? its Like TRUMP vs Hillary...:manny:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: Was he in the league when D cuz refused to wear that Chinese year of the monkey shirt during black history month? If so, then I guarantee he's been around black players discussing how this could be offensive.

Maybe he's dumb as a brick:manny:
Or maybe it was a Frediuan slip:mjpls:

:ohhh:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Context:pacspit:
c00ns and cacs in here like
giphy.gif

:dead:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
HOL UP..... You guys honestly believe that using the term monkey to insult black people is a solely American concept???

:dahell::dahell::dahell:

As someone who has lived in 3 continents.... I can sure assure calling a black person a monkey is a global insult :francis:

:ohhh:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Yall keep saying he's foreign he described them based on how he sees them monkeys.

Plain and simple. The only animal associated with quickness everyone knows are cheetahs. So why use monkeys..... I doubt an African, carribean would have said monkey. Lol white people.

Or even in other sports you never hear white people calling each other monkeys. Dude is white and ignorant what's new? Lol

Do you live in a bubble? People are called monkeys all the time whwn refering to quickness, ninble ability, and jumping/climbing ability. Cheetas are fast.....monkeys are quick. Come out from under that rock you've been living under.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Adams was referring to guards in general, not specifically the Warriors guards. And the only c00ns and racists here are the ones who inherently view themselves as monkeys and are ready to hold a rally everytime someone uses the term. The connotations here were obviously non-racial, Adams is beloved by his black Thunder teammates. This is a non-story.

Remember, context is everything.