OKC's Steven Adams Calls The Warriors "Monkeys"

Daps
:stopitslime:So

Since when were we considered Monkeys?

now, if we were all from Planet Vegeta, knowing Freeza use to call us Monkeys I'd take offense.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
So it's just poor becuase you say it's poor?

No reasons why?

Ok champ
Maybe you need to read my earlier post on Adams not knowing.

Your dumb ass refuses to see clear difference in Larry saying what he said KNOWING it would stoke the discomfort of whites, probably like yourself as you've so shown, who in their intellectual dishonesty want us to believe their use of the word would carry our same use. There's so much more to it but here you are lazily aligning it to this case following the intellectual dishonest track whites continue to display....ie. Your shyt analogy

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
For the record, I think this kid was completely unaware of the significance of what he said.

And no one should be offended in this case. But heads with this idea that the strong ignore away racial slights is trash. Y'all are weaklings

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
For the record, I think this kid was completely unaware of the significance of what he said.

And no one should be offended in this case. But heads with this idea that the strong ignore away racial slights is trash. Y'all are weaklings

I don't know why you're arguing against me..when this is exact thing I've been saying.... that he was unaware of the cultural significance of the term monkey.

How y'all could think otherwise is ignorant to say the least...

Its the same when Cousins was offered by the Chinese New Year:mjlol:.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Always funny hearing people say "white" and "intent" in the same sentence, like they ever had to have intent to say anything.

lotta non blacks post on the coli.

course the educated who wants to side with the dominant class are gonna cape.

Like you go to school to be poor, you go to school to side with the ideologies of those with resources...

A guy from the land of "down under" doesn't know what monkeys mean.

Daps
ur a c00n if u root for OKC rest of the series

:rudy:

Reach.

I had this african dude call me a monkey cuz I was locking his ass up on Defense in basketball.

I was sending his shyt.

He didn't understand that his shot started at his stomach so I would just jump everytime and wait for that shot to form.

Poor guy.

To me it's a compliment .

Long arms + hops + energy + speed = monkey

Last edited:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Yall keep saying he's foreign he described them based on how he sees them monkeys.

Plain and simple. The only animal associated with quickness everyone knows are cheetahs. So why use monkeys..... I doubt an African, carribean would have said monkey. Lol white people.

Or even in other sports you never hear white people calling each other monkeys. Dude is white and ignorant what's new? Lol

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: Cheetahs with ya bytch ass

:rudy:

Reach.

I had this african dude call me a monkey cuz I was locking his ass up on Defense in basketball.

I was sending his shyt.

He didn't understand that his shot started at his stomach so I would just jump everytime and wait for that shot to form.

Poor guy.

To me it's a compliment .

Long arms + hops + energy + speed = monkey

Daps
:stopitslime: Cheetahs with ya bytch ass

anigif_optimized-2287-1435615644-2.gif

People get compared to animals everyday b.

With your Sensitive ass