Okay enough is enough....this weirdo Drake Wuertz has got to go

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Too bad the business changed to where they couldn’t give him the instrumentals out back and toss him in the dumpster where he belongs :trash: good riddance

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Glad none of the brothas whupped his ass (not that I would blame them if they did). At least they didn’t sacrifice their jobs and let him kill his own career.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Thats my issue. He had all of these issues but they cut Zelina over social media like that? Hope they het rid of Road Dogg's culture vulture ass too.

:smh: Agreed

I honestly feel they only fired him because people online were getting at them for not cutting him and because a lot of the talent were complaining

Hope we never hear from that guy again

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:patrice:I mean despite it being delayed as all hell of cutting Drake, WWE does the cuts in waves. Usually NXT is the last to be cut since they are not much of a impact on the "budget:unimpressed::beli:". This is one of the reasons why I hate how WWE is run because there is a LOT of micro managing and some areas that are being treated like a back pocket, instead of a potential threat. It is going to get to the point where one of those wrestlers or personnel going to do something that is going to threaten the livelihoods of the company.

Now as far as Drake is concerned, this is why WWE needs to have social media overseers and hardbody Internal Affairs to make sure this wacko fukk would had been got the boot the moment he got his third tan:unimpressed:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
"Operation Underground Railroad" :unimpressed::mjpls:

I've heard about these scumbags. Jim Cazviel is in involved with them, another Qanon lunatic.
Caviezal is playing the leader of that group in a movie. He's full on bat shyt crazy now.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That's the first thing I noticed. Dude was in a hallway at his job wearing an NXT shirt while pushing crazy QAnon anti-mask conspiracy theories.
Makes you wonder if HHH isn't on that same QAnon wave as Drake.

On another note.

Once you realize cripple ache actually proposed the screw job.
It all makes sense how things played out even more.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Caviezal is playing the leader of that group in a movie. He's full on bat shyt crazy now.

So this why his goofie ass ain't suggested to play batman.

On another note.
When joey janela say you offbrand.
In the manner of phrasing publically janela used.

You probably offbrand.

Art Barr