Okay enough is enough....this weirdo Drake Wuertz has got to go

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Hope they het rid of Road Dogg's culture vulture ass too.
I hope so. Who knows how many Qanon wackjobs they have over there that allowed this shyt to continue. Now Road Dogg’s out here :cape: for DraKKKe. :mjpls:

fsR5BJ3_d.webp

E6xv7of_d.webp

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

These idiots are something else
They believe all of this nonsense about pizzas and dog that sniff CP from hard drives and
they’re out here talking about stopping pedos and kidnappings and what not all while there are legit reports of sexual abuse of children that are caged up at the border:pacspit:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
That "tolerant left" shyt always kills me.. It's always bigoted fukks who bring it up :mjlol:
I mean yes there can be racist people having any polical beliefs because hypcorites are common, but the right kills me with this argument. "If you are so tolerant why don't you tolerate my bigotry"? No, how about if you are so much about freedom why do you think its ok to profile people of color and execute them on the spot based on unproven allegations? Is picking and choosing when due process applies while preaching about freedom not more hypocritical than having bad words for bad people?

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I mean yes there can be racist people having any polical beliefs because hypcorites are common, but the right kills me with this argument. "If you are so tolerant why don't you tolerate my bigotry"? No, how about if you are so much about freedom why do you think its ok to profile people of color and execute them on the spot based on unproven allegations? Is picking and choosing when due process applies while preaching about freedom not more hypocritical than having bad words for bad people?

That "Oh, you want to improve society but are fine living in one?" type shyt :russ:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Just as a general principle if you bring up any variation of "the left" in any conversation youre a bigoted a$$hole. There's never a reason for it?