188274001_180562063958783_500477413034906869_n.jpg

l
m
a
o

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
These guys obsess over pedophilia but gloss over 2 huge fukking facts. 1 - 96.5% of all cases are home based, not abductions. 2 - the perpetrators are family members or close family friends/person in position of authority. Pedophilia and chikd molestation is a home problem. Not saying it doesn't happen on road, but thats maybe 3.5% of all cases. He should start looking at his inner circle first and foremost, as we all should...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
These guys obsess over pedophilia but gloss over 2 huge fukking facts. 1 - 96.5% of all cases are home based, not abductions. 2 - the perpetrators are family members or close family friends/person in position of authority. Pedophilia and chikd molestation is a home problem. Not saying it doesn't happen on road, but thats maybe 3.5% of all cases. He should start looking at his inner circle first and foremost, as we all should...
They'd rather focus on their made up worldwide cabal of rich and powerful Illuminati pedophiles instead of the actual sex trafficking and molestations that are happening because they like to cosplay as super-heroes.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

Best place to catch a pedo is at church.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I’m still tripping off how mfs turned wearing masks into a political discussion and claiming it’s a hinderance to their rights/freedom. shyt isn’t even that big of a deal the way they made it out to be. White boy I work with on the same shyt and I’m just like :yeshrug:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The whole obsession these people have with paedo child trafficing always feels off to me :patrice:

Like they're Republican politician talking about how gay people are an abomination but is blowing dudes in bathrooms on the low

Wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that some of these clowns are predators and this whole thing is a smokescreen for their own behavior

If my kid was in that baseball team Wuertz is coaching I'd be pulling the kid out of that asap. fukk knows what that freak is saying or doing to them kids :scust:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The whole obsession these people have with paedo child trafficing always feels off to me :patrice:

Like they're Republican politician talking about how gay people are an abomination but is blowing dudes in bathrooms on the low

Wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that some of these clowns are predators and this whole thing is a smokescreen for their own behavior

If my kid was in that baseball team Wuertz is coaching I'd be pulling the kid out of that asap. fukk knows what that freak is saying or doing to them kids :scust:
I guarantee the GOP is secretly involved in some pedo shyt

The Dems too for you both siders :therethere:

But whenever the GOP has railed against something, it always comes out that a number of their members are in fact, down with it

Last edited:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I’m still tripping off how mfs turned wearing masks into a political discussion and claiming it’s a hinderance to their rights/freedom. shyt isn’t even that big of a deal the way they made it out to be. White boy I work with on the same shyt and I’m just like :yeshrug:

Muh freedumbs bro!! They hate any group fighting for equal rights. Hate Trans people even using a washroom. Call people snowflakes, but act like the biggest bytches when approached with change. Anything that even remotely suggests a change to their "normal" is evil and dastardly. Makez you wonder who the real snowflakes are. Also its easy to keep your hand in their pockets when you convince them that everyone is out to take them down. Hence why Joe Rogan tows the line so much, or why Alex Jones has been so successful. Most if these talking points originate from WS message boards. Its like a jumping off point where people within are givin the topics to speak on for that month, and it spreads like ripple in a pond. This is why you see certain types echoing the same shyt, even when they are from 2 different areas geographicly. They might not have even got it from the white supremacist message board itself. Probably from some Facebook group or Twitter account, maybe Reddit, that has a mod who does follow that board. This is how words like cuk, snowflakes, NPC, etc spread. Find a WS message board and read some of their shyt. Its a concentrated effort of misinformation that is being used and weaponized to warp the average persons mind. They have done an amazing job, and that is the scary part...