:skip:
“Bikers Against Trafficking”

As if 90% of them aren’t degenerates :comeon:

I bet UndertaKKKer is a member. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Believing some crazy pedo conspiracy is taking place and wanting to stop it doesn’t make you a bad person, but I do have to question ya intelligence and ability to think logically

There's a massive difference between legitimate organizations that try to stop pedo/child trafficking and this Qanon Trumpanzee cult that has adopted that cause as a cover to spread their bullshyt. The "some crazy pedo conspiracy" you're referring to also involves Hillary Clinton drinking the blood of children.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
There's a massive difference between legitimate organizations that try to stop pedo/child trafficking and this Qanon Trumpanzee cult that has adopted that cause as a cover to spread their bullshyt. The "some crazy pedo conspiracy" you're referring to also involves Hillary Clinton drinking the blood of children.

I’m with you lol

The thing is I’ve seen my own black brothers fall for Q Anon “Covid is a conspiracy, save the children from Hollywood elites” type propaganda

People are gullible as shyt

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Why is this fukker still employed

WWE NXT referee Drake Wuertz (aka former Death Match performer Drake Younger) missed last night's NXT taping in order to attend a school board meeting for the Seminole County Public Schools, arguing to the Superintendent that, despite the current COVID-19 pandemic, he should refuse the masking of children in the schools, claiming that the dangers of wearing the masks "outweighs" the dangers of COVID-19 and that by not doing so, he was going against the wishes of God.