Okay enough is enough....this weirdo Drake Wuertz has got to go

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I’ve met people who believe in Q anon conspiracies. These muhfukkas truly are out of their minds. It’s honestly sad

Had a nikka try to tell me that joe Biden was dead and what we’re seeing is a stand-in in a fake White House. Bruh was dead serious too

The internet has friend nikkas brains
One of the dudes I used to work with went from a weed head skateboard guy who didn't give a fukk about politics to constantly talking about mole children and how Donald Trump and undead JFK Jr were going to stop Hillary Clinton from eating babies.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
One of the dudes I used to work with went from a weed head skateboard guy who didn't give a fukk about politics to constantly talking about mole children and how Donald Trump and undead JFK Jr were going to stop Hillary Clinton from eating babies.

Persuasive YouTube algorithms and Facebook misinformation has flipped this country upside down. It’s embarrassing to watch

Potential Spam

I’ll call later.
Daps
All the QAnon people try to clean that shyt up and distance themselves from it when they run for office. Marjorie Taylor Greene still has videos floating around online of her talking about what Q said and preparing for "The Storm" but when asked about it she acts like she barely knows what QAnon is and doesn't follow any of it.

Fake words from Drake Wuertz for sure.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Its a fukking ponzi scheme for these guys. They know they can keep their hands in peoples pockets if they talk that shyt. US/Canada are dead in the water if we don't get these people away from politics.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
After @Vic Damone. Jr posted that MASADA on fire clip in the indy thread, had to check what show was that from. It was from XPW, that ole sleazy carny promotion, and guess who is in it.

From having a easy, well paid referee job in WWE
to going MAGA and failing to get a spot in politics
to having to go back and do deathmatches again

Outstanding life moves.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Dubbed a couple of people for that shyt. It's sad af, because it's people looking for answers for some underlying problems they have and they just go under the rabbit hole-- where others take advantage.

I wish I can help, but these people are so far gone by then, best you could do is say, "I am also a Reptilian" and let them go. Most of them went to rehab and shyt, like Drake is now, and some of them did get out of it but the others just went further down. Dude basically had it made, easy job, wife, kids, and fukked it up.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
So my man got 5 (!!!) children presently

He had a dope gig in WWE, getting paid I’m assuming pretty damn decent money. To referee. Not bang up his already death match riddled carcass with taking bumps regularly.

And got up outta all of that…just to return to the mudshows and getting skewers stuck in his back for TWO hot dogs (not one, since he’s a “legend”).

…man if his wife ain’t had the :martin: face for how many months…

Dumbass :childplease: