Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I think she might be a closeted bi (the lesbian hidden). Her complete detachment no emotion etc but still bringing it up to Juan and all that, obviously she can’t be this stupid. And that it keeps happening. I think they have history, it works for her, and her *passion* and *heart* are/were elsewhere but she won’t leave. How you get married have cheating get married again dropping the infidelity from the prenup, keep being shown clear signs of cheating and still, just unfazed, doubling down, and people commenting are the bad ones? :stopitslime: When you’re on a tv show…and many many many people, locals, know and see your husband is out with women. Multiples

“So what I’m supposed to stop him from being around his friends?”:dead:

That aside their story ain’t giving anything she can go.
she probably also doesn't have any money or friends/life without him

they've been together since hs/college right?

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I think she might be a closeted bi (the lesbian hidden). Her complete detachment no emotion etc but still bringing it up to Juan and all that, obviously she can’t be this stupid. And that it keeps happening. I think they have history, it works for her, and her *passion* and *heart* are/were elsewhere but she won’t leave. How you get married have cheating get married again dropping the infidelity from the prenup, keep being shown clear signs of cheating and still, just unfazed, doubling down, and people commenting are the bad ones? :stopitslime: When you’re on a tv show…and many many many people, locals, know and see your husband is out with women. Multiples

“So what I’m supposed to stop him from being around his friends?”:dead:

That aside their story ain’t giving anything she can go.

Yeah, it's something more there....not sure what though :jbhmm:

gldnone913

Daps
Reppin
VA
she probably also doesn't have any money or friends/life without him

they've been together since hs/college right?

They been together a long time, but she selling dem hats. She making some change off that.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Ummm Wendy's Mom?

From

wendys-mother-why-did-she-bleach-her-skin-this-is-so-sad-v0-4ujfve4c0f1c1.jpg

bull-kel.gif

To

78008985-12769411-image-a-58_1700454424170.jpg

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Robyn ain’t stupid. She’s comfortable. I’ve seen it time and time again. Plus she was never really allowed to be single since her and Juan still lived together after the divorce.

I will say Juan could have at least half a brain cell to not have her out here looking stupid.

gldnone913

Daps
Reppin
VA
Robyn ain’t stupid. She’s comfortable. I’ve seen it time and time again. Plus she was never really allowed to be single since her and Juan still lived together after the divorce.

I will say Juan could have at least half a brain cell to not have her out here looking stupid.
Yeah, I'm watching the intervention that the lite brites and Charrise are having, and she sounds like she's accepted that it is what it is :mjcry: