Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Surprised this thread made to 68 pages in a forum like this

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm watching last night's episode.

I can see Nnnneka not coming back next year

KAREN! The vagina on display but nobody wants it. Not even Juan comment

:dead:

Wendy wanting to make up with Mia is comical. If Nnnnneka wasn't there she wouldn't have done that

NotAHotep

Pro
Daps
I felt like I was watching Real Housewives of Lagos. They need to wrap up this Wendy-Nneka beef-up ASAP.

I can't these negroes were beefing over Facebook. Who the hell uses Facebook anymore?

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
I fully believe everything Nneka said. She had Wendy shaken to the point where she grabbed Mia, of all people, to do a quick make-up conversation. Phony af. Also, I don't put anything past bleachers so I totally believe Wendy's mom is a witch. There is a reason why Eddie's family disowned him for marrying Wendy. Something if off with that woman and her family. Nneka is just peeling back the curtain a little.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Wendy and Candiace will probably leav. Both of them have brands / careers outside reality TV.

also Can’t have too many darks on the show plus Nneka got Wendy under pressure

Sniper

All Star
Daps
I felt like I was watching Real Housewives of Lagos. They need to wrap up this Wendy-Nneka beef-up ASAP.

I can't these negroes were beefing over Facebook. Who the hell uses Facebook anymore?

They weren't beefing because of Facebook.

They were beefing because they went to school together, new of if not each other and then one guy said he only met him that day.

Add to the fact that they were Facebook friends and all of a sudden not and one guy lying about it.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
I fully believe everything Nneka said. She had Wendy shaken to the point where she grabbed Mia, of all people, to do a quick make-up conversation. Phony af. Also, I don't put anything past bleachers so I totally believe Wendy's mom is a witch. There is a reason why Eddie's family disowned him for marrying Wendy. Something if off with that woman and her family. Nneka is just peeling back the curtain a little.

It was over for Wendy once I saw her white Mom :francis:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They weren't beefing because of Facebook.

They were beefing because they went to school together, new of if not each other and then one guy said he only met him that day.

Add to the fact that they were Facebook friends and all of a sudden not and one guy lying about it.

The petty ass Nigerian beef :laff: . At home they on the phone arguing with their family about who's more respectable :mjlol:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I think it’s somewhere in the middle. Their families are familiar but these two aren’t. Harping on the FB friendship is oddly specific and sounds like someone had to do some stalking to notice the connection and the removal. I don’t believe they know each other bc why would SM be your sticking point? If you know them you can talk about, real life?
Nneka herself mentioned three occasions that sound very light, in passing, def no acquaintance.

Something is def up with Wendy’s family.

Cursory reading of Nigerian describing Osu and practicing or being (and haven’t asked my best friend yet) apparently it’s a very grave accusation that can get a family lynched. Not sure if that’s by class, tribe or universal but sounds serious.