Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I mean man they gonna put her through the wringer. She has no girlfriends? Like real not internet-sugar-daddy-seeking girlfriends? Referring to herself as a millennial like that means she’s 20 was comical. She simple as HELL.

Looks like Quad shows up to her bachelorette party next week.
Yeah, only watched one episode of Married 2 Medicine this season, but they're setting ol girl up for the okie doke. She's not an ugly girl, but she's def not TV ready. Her friends weren't TV ready either. I hate it for her....they set her up to fail.
It's good money, not easy money. Some of us actually WORK work

But the benefits are top tier:mjgrin:
Lol just having a retirement is something
One thing about these shows. The asses that these middle aged women are working with :whoo:
Been watching for years based off this alone lol

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Phaedra from tonight's M2M

IMG-9321.jpg

the-rock-raw-is-war.gif

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
My dogg Juan got a dummy :blessed:

And Robyn took the infidelity out of the pre-nup :blessed:
I think she might be a closeted bi (the lesbian hidden). Her complete detachment no emotion etc but still bringing it up to Juan and all that, obviously she can’t be this stupid. And that it keeps happening. I think they have history, it works for her, and her *passion* and *heart* are/were elsewhere but she won’t leave. How you get married have cheating get married again dropping the infidelity from the prenup, keep being shown clear signs of cheating and still, just unfazed, doubling down, and people commenting are the bad ones? :stopitslime: When you’re on a tv show…and many many many people, locals, know and see your husband is out with women. Multiples

“So what I’m supposed to stop him from being around his friends?”:dead:

That aside their story ain’t giving anything she can go.