Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So the professor wants to start a high brow talk show

Girrrrrrl

toy-story-roll-eye.gif

ETA- Ashley DID NOT wear that titty heavy dress to a first communion. She irks so bad lol

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
So the professor wants to start a high brow talk show

Girrrrrrl

toy-story-roll-eye.gif

ETA- Ashley DID NOT wear that titty heavy dress to a first communion. She irks so bad lol
She’s so tacky and gives off permanent 22 year old vibes. How she got a ring and two kids from Michael is actually incredible.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Nah Phaekedra and Devilishly annoy me too much. I FF'd right to the mess. Phaekedra kills me creating storms then wondering why it's raining

Quad had the audacity to sit right next to Sweet Tea and have a conversation with her :what:

Toya flipped the fukk out lmaoo

Then Quad slick tried to act like Sweet Tea was in the wrong for asking her to leave the party :what:

I'm telling y'all this was Greg woat idea to come back on the show. The check ain't worth it and he's not getting the one up on his ex like he thought

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Quad had the audacity to sit right next to Sweet Tea and have a conversation with her :what:

Then Quad slick tried to act like Sweet Tea was in the wrong for asking her to leave the party :what:

I'm telling y'all this was Greg woat idea to come back on the show. The check ain't worth it and he's not getting the one up on his ex like he thought

These women are delusion. Phakedra thought the proper time to discuss Quad's issues with the girls was at her ex-husband's fiancé's bridal shower?

Toya ain't tell one lie. I love how she called out everyone!

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
These women are delusion. Phakedra thought the proper time to discuss Quad's issues with the girls was at her ex-husband's fiancé's bridal shower?

Toya ain't tell one lie. I love how she called out everyone!

Phaedra said buckle up bytches. Those "relationship dinners" yall love to have is the least of your troubles this season 💅

:mjlol:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

Naw, she was mad at Toya, not Tea. Tea and Quad were breaking bread.