Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wendy need to figure out her life, she keep trying to do something different every season

The new girl i know annoying af to be married to, but i know her family probably got bread so nikka said fukk it

@Coco Loco
@RennisDeynolds

Yeah I liked Wendy but now she's the same yet different every year. Make it make sense.

I can definitely see that for Nnnnnnehka lol. I'm gonna stretch that first N out, ok. 😂 That house tour was a exhausting. The new girls usually be over the top in their introductions then mellow out. Lettuce pray that's the case.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No, Wendy. The most hilarious moment from her was when Cookie Monster accused her husband of flirting because he was smiling. But she doesn’t belong on the show.

I wasn’t actively watching the Nneka with the women part (Lemme put it on now) but I saw clips of home reno. I’m so over those storylines lasting an entire season. No one, and I mean, NO ONE is interested in watching you build or renovate or whatever a damn house on trash reality tv. This and ATL are good for that like be fr. Other than the digs/cracks between them it’s such a dumb staple.

Ashley and Gollum, chile I guess.

Right. Take that to HGTV :camby:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah I liked Wendy but now she's the same yet different every year. Make it make sense.

I can definitely see that for Nnnnnnehka lol. I'm gonna stretch that first N out, ok. 😂 That house tour was a exhausting. The new girls usually be over the top in their introductions then mellow out. Lettuce pray that's the case.

We can only pray, i got a feeling it’s no chill in her though

Right. Take that to HGTV :camby:
House flippers ass story

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Ehh, it’s worth showing because they’ll be the only homeowners in Potomac proper. Everybody else renting or in damn near Baltimore
Sir does this deadass matter to you? The whole zip code :mjpls:thing aside you intrigued by the airing of a home In construction and those details on a housewives show? :mjgrin:

FFS I was a realtor and while I was earnest about finding the right homes for clients and money, uhhh :dead::hubie:guess I stand corrected.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Sir does this deadass matter to you? The whole zip code :mjpls:thing aside you intrigued by the airing of a home In construction and those details on a housewives show? :mjgrin:

FFS I was a realtor and while I was earnest about finding the right homes for clients and money, uhhh :dead::hubie:guess I stand corrected.

Errr body got their thing, the construction thing ain’t mine, get this shyt on because you can predict it:
Wife has over the top expectations
it’s set backs
The wife trip over goofy details
Husband trips over price, gets chewed out
They reconcile
They show finished product on the reunion

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

It matters to me :usure: . Real housewives of various locations around the DMV don't got the same ring to it :usure:

Keep it real this was the brokest most pump faking cast when it came to money