Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MM be repulsing me and thrilling me, especially as a doctor i can’t stop watching the train wreak

Lmao so since you watch, what is Phony Phae Phae's medical connection? Is she dating a doctor/dentist?

I forgot all about Mia in my previous post. She can go in the Charrisse and Candiace category.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Sweet tea want to have a story book wedding but want the nikka to pay for it all and help plan, be for real, you stressed cuz you want this supa situation, just have a wedding instead of trying to impress folks or thinking you need that to be happy
I mean man they gonna put her through the wringer. She has no girlfriends? Like real not internet-sugar-daddy-seeking girlfriends? Referring to herself as a millennial like that means she’s 20 was comical. She simple as HELL.

Looks like Quad shows up to her bachelorette party next week.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I mean man they gonna put her through the wringer. She has no girlfriends? Like real not internet-sugar-daddy-seeking girlfriends? Referring to herself as a millennial like that means she’s 20 was comical. She simple as HELL.

Oh the shenanigans coming, and she probably got some folk but they ain’t in atl and they may not want to do the tv thing or could get on, oh yeah they at her hat

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
The new friend? Oh she here to go at Wendy

Yeah she a table shaker
No, Wendy. The most hilarious moment from her was when Cookie Monster accused her husband of flirting because he was smiling. But she doesn’t belong on the show.

I wasn’t actively watching the Nneka with the women part (Lemme put it on now) but I saw clips of home reno. I’m so over those storylines lasting an entire season. No one, and I mean, NO ONE is interested in watching you build or renovate or whatever a damn house on trash reality tv. This and ATL are good for that like be fr. Other than the digs/cracks between them it’s such a dumb staple.

Ashley and Gollum, chile I guess.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Wendy need to figure out her life, she keep trying to do something different every season

The new girl i know annoying af to be married to, but i know her family probably got bread so nikka said fukk it

@Coco Loco
@RennisDeynolds

I knew this shyt would happen. In a situation where you're the only "other" in the group and another "other" is introduced (in this case "other" being Nigerian), you're either going to clique up or be enemies

Lo and behold these two are enemies out the gate :mjlol:

Come on now millenials are turning 30 now :flabbynsick:

She can't hang bc her sense of humor is different from this old folks home group :mjlol:

When she said her favorite part of being married was access to the money, not a single one of the geriatrics laughed :dead: . It was clearly a joke

Who would hang around their husband's ex wives friends anyways. Dr G is a complete dumbass for coming back on the show

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

@RennisDeynolds millennial is 27+

Greg on there to give her something to do. She did mention having a job but we know she gonna get along to get along to get along til she can cash out.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
No, Wendy. The most hilarious moment from her was when Cookie Monster accused her husband of flirting because he was smiling. But she doesn’t belong on the show.

I wasn’t actively watching the Nneka with the women part (Lemme put it on now) but I saw clips of home reno. I’m so over those storylines lasting an entire season. No one, and I mean, NO ONE is interested in watching you build or renovate or whatever a damn house on trash reality tv. This and ATL are good for that like be fr. Other than the digs/cracks between them it’s such a dumb staple.

Ashley and Gollum, chile I guess.

Yeah it’s a trash story, “I’m renovating” then they mad that stuffs not coming together, it’s the oldest story on this shyt, but you know they gon keep throwing characters up against the wall til someone stick

I can’t believe they got Cookie Monster back on this shyt

Wendy the perfect example of following your parents idea rather than yours, it leads to you switching up what you gon do every ten seconds because you not satisfied in your career

First it was candles
Then it was a club/book store
Now a talk show
:mjlol:

I knew this shyt would happen. In a situation where you're the only "other" in the group and another "other" is introduced (in this case "other" being Nigerian), you're either going to clique up or be enemies

Lo and behold these two are enemies out the gate :mjlol:

Come on now millenials are turning 30 now :flabbynsick:

She can't hang bc her sense of humor is different from this old folks home group :mjlol:

When she said her favorite part of being married was access to the money, not a single one of the geriatrics laughed :dead: . It was clearly a joke

Who would hang around their husband's ex wives friends anyways. Dr G is a complete dumbass for coming back on the show

Exactly they pitting her against Wendy :mjlol:

Tea a bit out of her element and not that quick on the draw, i suspect she wants to push the narrative of its too much but… you knew what it was so get down or lay down, and them checks must have been nice for G so he say I’m back

@RennisDeynolds millennial is 27+

Greg on there to give her something to do. She did mention having a job but we know she gonna get along to get along to get along til she can cash out.

Greg say he got a wedding to pay for minus whale get these bravo checks and give her something to do, and yeah that nikka better sign a prenup