Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
One of my exes got me used to watching RHOA... and Married to Medicine. Color me biased, but Atlanta women are just goat. :yeshrug:

Potomac has some decent work, atl had Porsha and Eva, I’d smash Cynthia because of the booty, and Kenya because apparently she got skills

Jackie is pretty-I always love her lipstick colors but od’d on the health kick, she had cancer before iirc so that’s probably why she’s so uptight health wise. She could gain a few pounds and experiment with her hair.

Phaedra is hilarious when she’s not being a bold liar and downright nasty (the pregnancy, Kenya donor search/Appollo stuff, Porsha rape rumors).

Heavenly is tacky as all hell but she dgaf.

Toya is boughetto as hell but she’s a great portrayal of a housewife- beautiful, keeps herself together, supports her husband, lives her life, and isn’t downtrodden/live to serve a man type/“why are women outside the kitchen?!” They seem to have a great relationship with each other and their kids.

I miss Mariah but NOT her mother.

Toya a trip, she was asking about Eugene being tired and what not, yeah nikka was working his ass off to pay for that house by himself, and she a label whore, but she at least get bout it with heveanly fake tough ass

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Sweet tea want to have a story book wedding but want the nikka to pay for it all and help plan, be for real, you stressed cuz you want this supa situation, just have a wedding instead of trying to impress folks or thinking you need that to be happy

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I watched it last night

Ashley is a terrible person. What was point of telling Wendy what Nneka said? She would pit the two Nigerian/Igbo girls together. mangy ass bytch

Karen, I will always love her

Frick and Frack are still :trash:

Charrisse and Candiace :russell:

Wendy, who asked for a talk show from the professor? No one, that's who

I find it very funny that Juanito is always on camera now that he's unemployed. I guess he decided to use his roommates job to his advantage

Oh and I'll let the M&M recap that comes on right after RHOP be my M&M watching lol. I refuse to watch

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Sweet tea want to have a story book wedding but want the nikka to pay for it all and help plan, be for real, you stressed cuz you want this supa situation, just have a wedding instead of trying to impress folks or thinking you need that to be happy
Sweet Tea... oof.

All I'm gonna say is, she needs to stop being so damn confused.

1. These ladies, minus Toya, all went to Med school and are practicing doctors. Those are hard-working women who busted their asses to earn what they have. They can't relate to your come-up story of getting in a rich man's DMs talking about, "I can give you what you want."

2. No being supported by that man is the same reason Quad divorced him. You're getting the same man because that old dog isn't learning new tricks.

3. You're in a group with women who are friends of your fiancée ex wife. They're gonna bring her up.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Sweet Tea... oof.

All I'm gonna say is, she needs to stop being so damn confused.

1. These ladies, minus Toya, all went to Med school and are practicing doctors. Those are hard-working women who busted their asses to earn what they have. They can't relate to your come-up story of getting in a rich man's DMs talking about, "I can give you what you want."

2. No being supported by that man is the same reason Quad divorced him. You're getting the same man because that old dog isn't learning new tricks.

3. You're in a group with women who are friends of your fiancée ex wife. They're gonna bring her up.

Tea seem out her element, but all them broads are out they element, you can make good money being a doc, but the real money ain’t come til the show, so them broads be fronting like they been rich, true they all worked hard to get to their degree and bread, but they just got here, and they all dress terrible like a mf that got money that buy shyt just because it’s expensive

I think he supported, but quad wasn’t trying to be on his program, and she got comfortable and stopped wanting to be a wife, and probably felt she could do better, (from what i gather) tea strikes me as a lot of women, they want a comfortable (money) husband but then want things to go a certain way, well when you with a cat with long bread either you on his program or you gone

Exactly she being dense, but she don’t strike me as the sharpest knife( but i think she got a good heart, til she get a taste of this money life, she gon turn like all of them) but them heauxs gon evicerate her til she get buck on them

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I watched it last night

Ashley is a terrible person. What was point of telling Wendy what Nneka said? She would pit the two Nigerian/Igbo girls together. mangy ass bytch

Karen, I will always love her

Frick and Frack are still :trash:

Charrisse and Candiace :russell:

Wendy, who asked for a talk show from the professor? No one, that's who

I find it very funny that Juanito is always on camera now that he's unemployed. I guess he decided to use his roommates job to his advantage

Oh and I'll let the M&M recap that comes on right after RHOP be my M&M watching lol. I refuse to watch

MM be repulsing me and thrilling me, especially as a doctor i can’t stop watching the train wreak