Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

NotAHotep

Pro
Daps

Meanwhile, Kenya's ass is still married to Marc and Ashley is still with the Crypt Keeper (even though she announced her separation over a year ago).

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
wait a damn minute didnt the new nigerian come on the show as a friend of wendy? i knew this shyt would happen smh. robyn aka the dragon from shrek aka donkey's wife defended juan during that sex scandal where he was dead ass wrong, she riding til the wheels fall off. i cant stand her ass so id bring it up nonstop lmaoo

idk it feels like being on this show is the first real time candiace spent around black people....she runs her mouth too much and its like she didnt learn during childhood/adolesence what could happen :dead:. ashley literally married to a colonizer - michael profits off warlord/mercenary training grounds in africa

I think she a friend of Ashley, so you know she gon be with the bs, cuz that muppet she previously had was with the shyts for clout

And yes candidate never been around real black folks cuz that mouth would have wrote plenty checks she can’t cash, I’m sure she hung around a select few at Howard and kept a low pro

Robyn gon stand by her man

At this point, we all know Cryangles' playback. Pop off, say wildly flagrant shyt, then claim colorism at the reunion.

It’s her play every time
Not sure why they keep trotting Charisse tired ass out there.

She must know where a body is buried or something

I guess the added bonus of ruffling the “Grande Dame”

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

Meanwhile, Kenya's ass is still married to Marc and Ashley is still with the Crypt Keeper (even though she announced her separation over a year ago).

Monique ready for the cock carousel, she think she can do better, she gon learn one day, shyt ain’t sweet out here, regardless of getting her monthly allowance per the court, cuz who’s taking a divorced mother of 3 lil people serious ?

Kenya a retard how you still ain’t divorced, and talking about you want another kid, get divorced, get some counseling then date

Ashley not ever really leaving that nikka, cuz she got nothing, she thought she could flip the script now that she was some years in and had a baby, nah heaux, you know this nikka liked three somes and fukkin other mf’s you can’t flip the script now

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Monique ready for the cock carousel, she think she can do better, she gon learn one day, shyt ain’t sweet out here, regardless of getting her monthly allowance per the court, cuz who’s taking a divorced mother of 3 lil people serious ?

Kenya a retard how you still ain’t divorced, and talking about you want another kid, get divorced, get some counseling then date

Ashley not ever really leaving that nikka, cuz she got nothing, she thought she could flip the script now that she was some years in and had a baby, nah heaux, you know this nikka liked three somes and fukkin other mf’s you can’t flip the script now

Ashley the tragic mulatto destined to be by her war profiteer husband side :dead:

Monique a drunk conspiracy nut shilling essential snake oils. She might need to shack up with a Jan 6 cac or something :dead:

Mark is a freak. Kenya has bad taste in men

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Ashley the tragic mulatto destined to be by her war profiteer husband side :dead:

Monique a drunk conspiracy nut shilling essential snake oils. She might need to shack up with a Jan 6 cac or something :dead:

Mark is a freak. Kenya has bad taste in men

Mark look like he liked both, and they probably enjoyed being freaks, but he look like he on that shyt, and when shyt got serious he wasn’t trying to hear her or put up with her, and it wasn’t fun no more so he bounced