Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

This morning on the train, I saw the trailer was dropping but forgot about it! YASSSSS my neighbors are back!

Not the two Nigerian housewives beefing; Ion like that.

Ashley and the Chipmunk are at it once again. They need to go down to Haines Point and just fight, fukk it.

Grace has grown into a beautiful and sweet young lady.

Will Robyn finally take off the rose-colored glasses? Juanito has to be the only man she's ever been with because she acts like if he lives her, she'll die or something.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This morning on the train, I saw the trailer was dropping but forgot about it! YASSSSS my neighbors are back!

Ashley and the Chipmunk are at it once again. They need to go down to Haines Point and just fight, fukk it.

Will Robyn finally take off the rose-colored glasses? Juanito has to be the only man she's ever been with because she acts like if he lives her, she'll die or something.

Candy and ash need to gon head and fight I’m tiiiide of them yappin

Robyn love Juan too much plus i think this shyt is a story line to keep her around

Of course the two Nigerians were gon fight, Wendy say it can only be one extra af mf on the show

Ayyyyoooo

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

wait a damn minute didnt the new nigerian come on the show as a friend of wendy? i knew this shyt would happen smh. robyn aka the dragon from shrek aka donkey's wife defended juan during that sex scandal where he was dead ass wrong, she riding til the wheels fall off. i cant stand her ass so id bring it up nonstop lmaoo

idk it feels like being on this show is the first real time candiace spent around black people....she runs her mouth too much and its like she didnt learn during childhood/adolesence what could happen :dead:. ashley literally married to a colonizer - michael profits off warlord/mercenary training grounds in africa

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
idk it feels like being on this show is the first real time candiace spent around black people....she runs her mouth too much and its like she didnt learn during childhood/adolesence what could happen :dead:. ashley literally married to a colonizer - michael profits off warlord/mercenary training grounds in africa

At this point, we all know Cryangles' playback. Pop off, say wildly flagrant shyt, then claim colorism at the reunion.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
At this point, we all know Cryangles' playback. Pop off, say wildly flagrant shyt, then claim colorism at the reunion.

The colorism part was true though :mjpls: wrong messenger type shyt but he green eyed bandits get away with every thing. shyt ashley too. and karen for that matter.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Candy and ash need to gon head and fight I’m tiiiide of them yappin

Robyn love Juan too much plus i think this shyt is a story line to keep her around

Of course the two Nigerians were gon fight, Wendy say it can only be one extra af mf on the show

Ayyyyoooo

I saw the original, it's accurate as fukk. The way they were shaking when they talked had me weak.

Then there's Lisa Rinna's hair :laff:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The colorism part was true though :mjpls: wrong messenger type shyt but he green eyed bandits get away with every thing. shyt ashley too. and karen for that matter.

Colorism happens, but they more examples of pretty privilege, but shyt they be fake mad about don’t even be it, then them goofy mf on Twitter start actin stupid behind it