Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I saw this yesterday. The only part I'm interesting in is Drew and Ralph. He's still gaslighting and manipulating. I want to punch him in the dikk

They a match made in heaven cuz she do the same, i have no doubt he’s a sleez bag, but i also have a feeling her sheet ain’t clean either

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They a match made in heaven cuz she do the same, i have no doubt he’s a sleez bag, but i also have a feeling her sheet ain’t clean either

I never believed her mess or was on her side before but now I believe she's tired and exhausted. Ralph is a city boy and wants to be in the streets. He needs to put his durag back on, hit the block and leave Drew alone.

Last edited:

NotAHotep

Pro
Daps
I'm sure they were awful to each other but they had a nice family from what we saw :manny:

Monique the best looking housewife on Bravo :hubie:

Indeed.

On a separate note, RHOA needs a roster overhaul. It’s times to phase Kenya and Kandi out (like they did Nene) and Sheree shouldn’t have been rehired in the first place. Drew is lying dork but she’s only one who had anything going on this season.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I never believe her mess or was on her side before but now I believe she's tired and exhausted. Ralph is a city boy and wants to be in the streets. He needs to put his durag back on, hit the block and leave Drew alone.

Yeah they def gotta separate
Indeed.

On a separate note, RHOA needs a roster overhaul. It’s times to phase Kenya and Kandi out (like they did Nene) and Sheree shouldn’t have been rehired in the first place. Drew is lying dork but she’s only one who had anything going on this season.

Yeah it’s time for a retooling but you gotta keep an og while they transition, that can shake the table, drew can’t carry a show, story or not

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Reunion was conplete ass. Courtney and Ralph definitely fukking

Drew was made to look a damn fool in addition to making herself look like one

Desperate and dusty. Time to reboot the entire rhoa....of course that would turn it into love and Hip Hop :lolbron: