Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Robyn girl if you don’t get the—

EVERYBODY in the DMV been telling you about Juan and he couldn’t even be tasked to at least hide the dirt. EVERYBODY been telling Giselle about Jamal and it took a batch of outside kids and some other stuff (I won’t get into but I heard the tea) to get you to leave. The lack of self awareness is killing me.

When does the new season come back on :lolbron:

Hopefully soon

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Potomac is back as well as Married to Medicine.

robyn acting dumb as fukk per usual, but its all shyt from last year coming to the light. people online acting like we didnt see all these pictures before

meanwhile dr.g married some country bumkin who is like a simone and toya combination plate

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Potomac is back as well as Married to Medicine.

robyn acting dumb as fukk per usual, but its all shyt from last year coming to the light. people online acting like we didnt see all these pictures before

meanwhile dr.g married some country bumkin who is like a simone and toya combination plate

Damn i gotta catch up

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
More money and benefits long as she on daddy’s team, guarantee she slide through the back entrance to pay her debt weekly by having her knees on the headboard

Michael seem like he on "cheaper to keep her" time. He busy fondling and fukking everything else but her :dame:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Michael seem like he on "cheaper to keep her" time. He busy fondling and fukking everything else but her :dame:

Nah, that pre nup was iron clad, she might tear his ass up in support, but probably a drop in the bucket for him, that nikka livin his best life getting his diddy on knockin down bussy and p*ssy