Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

How do they have no self awareness? Especially Robyn. Like make it make sense.

She’s quick to believe these rumors but her roommate has a whole hotel receipt with his name and signature on it but that’s fake news

:comeon:

Whenever Juanito decides he’s tired of playing with Robyn and divorces her, she’s gonna get back at him with a book or some mess telling everything.

She’s acting like everything is fine but I know she’s very embarrassed and trying to save face

I rarely say I hate someone but EYE HATE Gizzard. FTB to infinity and beyond

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
How do they have no self awareness? Especially Robyn. Like make it make sense.

She’s quick to believe these rumors but her roommate has a whole hotel receipt with his name and signature on it but that’s fake news

:comeon:

Whenever Juanito decides he’s tired of playing with Robyn and divorces her, she’s gonna get back at him with a book or some mess telling everything.

She’s acting like everything is fine but I know she’s very embarrassed and trying to safe face

I rarely say I hate someone but EYE HATE Gizzard. FTB to infinity and beyond

That’s my thing how you always got info on the other wives but never delivered concrete shyt

They full of shyt like a port a potty cuz when mo was nailing her to the cross you could hear a mouse piss on cotton

And i hate gizzy especially with that shyt last year

Broads desperate for a story

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Is this Reasonably Shady?

Lmao at Robyn speaking on this, it’s literally ironic.

Gizelle is such a hen-tbh I don’t think she’s bitter, I think she’s just a middle-aged shyt stirrer who ain’t got shyt else to do. Ever. And her background as a First Lady she always in someone else’s business.

Not sure, but probably is their cast

Oh she lonely and don’t got shyt shakin, which is why she tell her kids all her business and probably her friends business cuz they her friends

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That’s my thing how you always got info on the other wives but never delivered concrete shyt

They full of shyt like a port a potty cuz when mo was nailing her to the cross you could hear a mouse piss on cotton

And i hate gizzy especially with that shyt last year

Broads desperate for a story

What fresh hell are they going to give us this year? It's never anything interesting, heartfelt or comical. Just Oscar the Grouch ass garbage. I can't believe I actually liked them the first season

:scust:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Idk... after last night it might be Beverly Hills and Miami fighting the crown for "best season" again.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
What fresh hell are they going to give us this year? It's never anything interesting, heartfelt or comical. Just Oscar the Grouch ass garbage. I can't believe I actually liked them the first season

:scust:

They gon give us something to keep themselves relevant

Idk... after last night it might be Beverly Hills and Miami fighting the crown for "best season" again.

I’ll have to one day check both

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf

Robyn girl if you don’t get the—

EVERYBODY in the DMV been telling you about Juan and he couldn’t even be tasked to at least hide the dirt. EVERYBODY been telling Giselle about Jamal and it took a batch of outside kids and some other stuff (I won’t get into but I heard the tea) to get you to leave. The lack of self awareness is killing me.

When does the new season come back on :lolbron: