Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'm sure they were awful to each other but they had a nice family from what we saw :manny:

Monique the best looking housewife on Bravo :hubie:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I'm sure they were awful to each other but they had a nice family from what we saw :manny:

Monique the best looking housewife on Bravo :hubie:
Chris i believe from seeing him on the show, really loved her, i think she recognized the gravy train, and now she’s good 3 kids she’s set for a grip

She one fine broad

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, she def played the long game, i honestly thought Chris was a good guy

He is. He's still one of the most beloved Redskins/Commanders players in the area. Beyond a missed tackle or something, I've never heard anyone have a negative thing to say about him. I always thought Chris was a nice man and deserved someone else

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He is. He's still one of the most beloved Redskins/Commanders players in the area. Beyond a missed tackle or something, I've never heard anyone have a negative thing to say about him. I always thought Chris was a nice man and deserved someone else

Chris need to link up with Gizelle for the fukkery :mjgrin:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Monique and Chris obviously had a lot of issues. That’s why I’m surprised she went so hard at Gizelle about not being able to “keep a man”. Throwing your rocky marriage in the face of a divorced person is always risky. You never know when its going to be you on that Summer Jam screen.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

Hopefully he heals and moves on to better
Chris need to link up with Gizelle for the fukkery :mjgrin:
I’d do a fukkin back flip

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Monique was always fugazi to me. Moved from Jersey to DC for her music career......why the fukk wouldn't you move to NY if you were trying to break as an artist :dahell:

I did like how she bothered Gizelle miserable ass from the jump though

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Monique was always fugazi to me. Moved from Jersey to DC for her music career......why the fukk wouldn't you move to NY if you were trying to break as an artist :dahell:

I did like how she bothered Gizelle miserable ass from the jump though

:mjlol: She was trying to win a dmv ring

I loved how she was in Giz ass