Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
2nd how you get em is how you lose em. Ariana cheated with Tom when he dated Kristen and they lied about it for years. Hell they still lying about it now :dead: . Raquel situation was worse bc she was supposedly a best friend smiling and playing in her face :picard:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
3rd Tom Schwartz is a dirty alcoholic snow ape. That monkey mouthed cac is one conniving shytbag who only has strength for women and bytches up as soon as a man comes around. He been getting free passes for years by playing dumb and "oh gee wiz guys aw shucks" type banter. Andy Cohen and the cast is still trying to give him a free pass for his part in the Scandal :dead: fukk him and everybody who love him. Ariana the only one seeing clearly that he helped cover the shyt up

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
4th Raquel moving like a complete and utter shytbird :hhh: . fukking your "best friends" common law husband while she's at her grandma's funeral and the night after her dog dies. Then the bytch is moving shameless just lying about everything. She needs to lay low bc the "fans" are going crazy on her as if this group of scumbags haven't made a living for the past 10 years cheating on each other for the show. She was never part of the group so she took the brunt of the backlash

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
5th Tom Sandoval got off light with his horrendous fake crying. Mf really was avoiding business meetings to go get his nails painted and fukk Raquel but still rant/scream about paying 25k a month in rent and they need to open the bar :laff: . They let this piece of shyt off so light by never addressing him at all and not pushing the issue. The cast better thank him though, this show was headed for cancelation. He just bought them 3 years of easy money :hubie:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I need to pick up Martha's Vineyard SummerHouse again. They are getting their blavity twitter babble on heavily :mjlol:

Do Y'all watch Below Deck :mjpls: ? Bc I watch that shyt and find it entertaining :mjlol:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I need to pick up Martha's Vineyard SummerHouse again. They are getting their blavity twitter babble on heavily :mjlol:

Do Y'all watch Below Deck :mjpls: ? Bc I watch that shyt and find it entertaining :mjlol:
That show is corny. Nobody wants to see unattractive women on reality tv. People watch TLC for that.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
OMG it was so good and messy. Tom and Raquel are the worst kind of people. Arianna deserves one shot to punch both of them in the mouth

Imagine your best friend smashing your significant other of 10 years, then giving you advice on how to bring the intimacy back into your relationship

LonelyGentleCrossbill-size_restricted.gif
:ohhh: I’d unalive that heaux

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
5th Tom Sandoval got off light with his horrendous fake crying. Mf really was avoiding business meetings to go get his nails painted and fukk Raquel but still rant/scream about paying 25k a month in rent and they need to open the bar :laff: . They let this piece of shyt off so light by never addressing him at all and not pushing the issue. The cast better thank him though, this show was headed for cancelation. He just bought them 3 years of easy money :hubie:

Bruh dropped 5 gasp worthy posts shyt boy

I still haven’t watched mv, i can’t get into Below deck

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

That British dude is annoying as hell. Apparently that's him sober so I can only imagine how horrid he is drunk